Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Discharge during early pregnancy

Okay, so I went to the Dr on Wed and was put on Progesterone suppositories Friday due to low levels. Now I am having brown discharge. Thinking it could be the suppository (though this didn't happen the first day.) But want to know if anybody has had these suppositories before and experienced the same discharge. (Hoping that's all it is!)
hey I never had the S thingy but the brown discharge during early pregnancy is normal it scared the poop out of me and my mom told me it was normal. so maybe thats all it is.
I experienced that with progesterone shots. I almost wouldn't even call it a discharge as it wasn't on the paper when I wiped it would just be on my panties. I would also take 2-3 showers a day because I really thought it smelled, I actually made my husband smell my business lol and he said it just smelled strongly of placenta(he is in the medical community) whatever on earth placenta smells like. I never talked with my dr about the brown stuff or the smell as I was too embarrassed. Good Luck!! Ginger
I know this is going to sound like a weird question, but what did it smell like? I am panicking about dicharge *lol*
LOL! what your hubby said about placenta! I smell it all the time and it definitely has a VERY distinctive smell!
UUmmm.....it is on the paper when I wipe and on the panty liners. I guess I will try to smell it next potty break (which guessing by my average lately will be in another minute or so!) Going back to previous post, exactly what DOES placenta smell like? And bless your hubby! If I told my honey to smell my panties, he might think it was foreplay! On a serious note though, okay I am not worried anymore, (THANK  YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!) although I do wonder is that funky smell something I should LOOK (or inhale) for or is it something you just notice because of strength?
I hope you guys do not think I am weird asking what it smelled like!  I am just curious.  There are going to be all these pregnant women smelling their panties now!