Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Doctors appointment

Hey all I had my first doctors apt today. kinda disappointing but i knew it would be that way. lol I am 4wks and two days based on my LMP. They did a U/S and didnt see anything of course it's too early. They are sending me two 1/2 hours away to a specialist who can handle my care and told me if a emergency ever came up (which it will) they will fly me out asap. I was also directed to get my tubes tied and burnt during my c section. so yeah. that was my day. I go back in two wks for another U/S.
How do you feel about getting a tubal? I hope this pregnancy goes well for you! Again Congrats! Best of luck!!!