Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Does Clomid Really Work????

Hey My doctor prescribed me 50 mg of Clomid to take on day 4-8 of my cycle. I had my hormones checked and she said I ovulate on my own, but it's just really scattered and unregular. We should have no other problems getting pregnant other than that.I had surgery a year ago because I was having pain while having sex, and she found a small amt. of endometriosis, but she said my tubes are perfectly clear. We have tried since May and nothing ever happened and my doctor knew we really wanted pregnant, so she went ahead and prescribed it to me. I'm hoping we'll get pregnant this month, but I was wondering how many of you actually got pregnant after only one month of taking clomid. Thanks
i got got my bfp after 3 cycles and increase in my dosage of clomid. I mc but believe it works. I'm 29 and had never ever been pregnant. Good luck lots of baby dust to you.
I got pregnant on my 3rd cycle although it ended in miscarriage also.  I am a firm believer in Clomid.  Good luck.
YES!!!!  I was also on 50 mg of clomid and did get pregnant on my first round of clomid... I took it days 5-9..... and I hate to say it like the other girls, but it ended in m/c at 8 weeks.... I have not been preggo since... (that was 9 mo. ago...)  but I truly believe it works!!!  Hey we all did get preggo from this....so good luck and yes it is possible!!!!
I've never taken clomid myself, but my sister was on it and got pregnant during her second cycle.  Her little boy is turning two this month.  So yes, it does work and I hope it works for you as well!  All the best!
hi my doc gave me clomid this month for 2nd till 6th day of cycle .. i m also scared will it work or not...
I got pregnant on my 3rd cycle of Clomid 100mg days 3-7 and am 19 weeks today.