Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Driving !

How long do i have to wait before I can start driving , my gmaw drove me to my baby girls 1st doc appt and I was terrified lol
They say at least the 6 weeks until late your body has gone back to normal or at least till you've been checked I know it's annoying but it is safer
I drove a week after and I had a c section I had no help from others so I had to get to my appointments somehow I would just drive slow and take roads only
I had my daughter the same day you had yours. The hospital said one to two weeks. With my first I waited a week.
My doctor never told me I couldn't drive when my son was born. I drove 2 days after I got home from the hospital.
Its so hard relying on ppl she's 63 && today I thought she was gonna cause a accident I might have to just drive slow but have her with me
Yes it's really hard relying on people that's why I've done everything on my own since day one and omg lol I would be scare my grandma driving me too lol