Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Driving !

How long do i have to wait before I can start driving , my gmaw drove me to my baby girls 1st doc appt and I was terrified lol
6 Responses
They say at least the 6 weeks until late your body has gone back to normal or at least till you've been checked I know it's annoying but it is safer
I drove a week after and I had a c section I had no help from others so I had to get to my appointments somehow I would just drive slow and take roads only
2080231 tn?1444933585
I had my daughter the same day you had yours. The hospital said one to two weeks. With my first I waited a week.
My doctor never told me I couldn't drive when my son was born. I drove 2 days after I got home from the hospital.
Its so hard relying on ppl she's 63 && today I thought she was gonna cause a accident I might have to just drive slow but have her with me
Yes it's really hard relying on people that's why I've done everything on my own since day one and omg lol I would be scare my grandma driving me too lol
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.