Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Early Pregnancy?

Has anyone ever experienced a cold when they are very first pregnant? AF is supposed to visit on 11-14. I have a really runny nose and I am stuffed up. I didn't know if maybe this was a sign or not. I have been having other things too.
I would really appreciate some help with this
Thanks
Kibbler
4 Responses
159354 tn?1286371288
Surprisingly during my pregnancy...it was the healthiest I've ever been..LOL

Must have been the prenatal vitamins
Are you asking if cold symptoms are a sign of pregnancy? No, they are not, but it is possible to get pregnant while you have a cold, but they are not pregnancy symptoms...sorry
159063 tn?1247276417
an increase in progesterone can cause nasal stuffiness
19064830 tn?1471810369
Hello my name's is aigner....I started my period on August 17 and it ended on August 20..After August 17th I started getting heartburn breast are super tinder feeling light headed chest pains a big cough it's hurts to cough.
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.