Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Early Pregnancy?

Has anyone ever experienced a cold when they are very first pregnant? AF is supposed to visit on 11-14. I have a really runny nose and I am stuffed up. I didn't know if maybe this was a sign or not. I have been having other things too.
I would really appreciate some help with this
Kibbler
Surprisingly during my pregnancy...it was the healthiest I've ever been..LOL

Must have been the prenatal vitamins
Are you asking if cold symptoms are a sign of pregnancy? No, they are not, but it is possible to get pregnant while you have a cold, but they are not pregnancy symptoms...sorry
an increase in progesterone can cause nasal stuffiness
Hello my name's is aigner....I started my period on August 17 and it ended on August 20..After August 17th I started getting heartburn breast are super tinder feeling light headed chest pains a big cough it's hurts to cough.