Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Early pregnancy syptoms??

This may be a little premature, but I am wonering how soon after conception ya'll felt symptoms, like nausea, etc. I woke up this morning feeling awful and having a weird taste in my mouth and feeling nauseaus, etc. But my hubby and I had unprotected sex only 5 or six days ago or so. Am I jumping the gun? It's OK either way...I am definately not obsessing, I just want to know if this is just a bug going around or possibly something else. Thanks!
well i have heard of people getting symptoms very early but most likely beings that it is cold and flu season that it is a bug....good luck i hope it is the first.
~nanci
well it may be a bug but yet there is no exact timing on when you fell symptoms or when the egg attachs its differnt for most women. the best way to know is if you miss your  period and then get a blood test or a urine test. hope this helps
christina
Hi! Just wanted to let you know I am now 22 weeks pregnant. Believe it or not, I had nauseau and vomitting the very next day after conception with this pregnancy. So , you very well may be PG. .I hope you are!!!!!!! Keep me posted. On the flip side, I am still suffering with nausea and vomitting..... It has been a long 5 1/2 months soo far, but I know it will all be worth it in the end. Take care and I will think positive thoughts. The frustrating thing, is that you have to wait until your missed period until the test will show positive. I tried the ones four days before and all and I kept getting was negative results..Then low and behold the first day after my missed period,,,, I got a POSITIVE>>>>>>>>GOOD LUCK

JUDI
I had nausea and increased hunger 9-10 dpo.  I tested on CD26 which was 12 dpo and I got a BFP.  I am now 17 weeks.  Good Luck !
A friend (and ex-flatmate) got pregnant.  I knew she was before she did!  About 1 1/2 weeks after she had a wild night (so probably only about 10-12 dpo), I started hearing her gagging & throwing up every morning in the bathroom.  After about a week of this, I told her that we were going to the chemists to get a test for her.... and it was a clear positive!  She now has a healthy 7 year old son!  :-D  Signs can happen early!
Greetings Ladies (and Gentlemen),

Last month (November), the last week of the month, I experienced three days of very light spotting.  Now I haven't been having any symptoms, but I still haven't gotten a period.  Today I went to the Dr and my urine test came back negative.  Is there a possibility that it may be a false negative?
Greetings Ladies (and Gentlemen),

You were wondering about your problems I would in about a week or when your doctor can schedule a blood test to find out it will erase any doubt and or get you the prenatal vitamins that you need if you are at this very important time in your pregnancy
kera i would suggest that you receive a test that will erase all your questions  and that is a blood test
I cant fit any of my clothes and i hardly cant keep anything down and the other night i had eaten dinner and about five minutes later i had went and threw it up and i was wondering could i be pregnant should i go see an obgyn and what should i do please help me and tell me what to do about this should i take a home pregnacy test and see what that says and then go see an obgyn

Thank You

Brittney my email address is mstaken ***@**** thank you again
Hi! I have most of the symptoms, well the main ones anyway of being pregnant. I don't feel right. I know my body and this isn't the flu. I know i am late on my period by more than a few days. I took a couple early response tests, but they came up negative!   What does this mean? Can I be pregnant, even though they came up negative?.. anyone please help me. Thanks. Post her or email me at ***@****