Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Early pregnancy?

Hi well I just missed my period! And I waS wondering...IN early pregnancy do you have a lot of headaches, feel really tired and lazy, and crave random food. Because lately I have been like that. I am just craving so many foods at once and I feel like I can eat them all right now. A few days ago I had the brown discharge. well please let me know. I'd appreciate it!
Natalie
8 Responses
134578 tn?1546634665
It all sounds promising, why don't you take an HPT?  If you have missed a period it isn't too early.
because i took one a few days ago and it came out negative :(
Hi there!

I took a pregnancy test and that was negative, I have colostrum coming from both my breasts, but mostly right breast (only once I have squeezed them), I have a feeling I'm pregnant as I have other symptoms like dizzines and sleepy. My breasts feel really weird. I have Polysistic Ovaries (if I have spelt that correctly) and do not know whether I am pregnant or not, as my periods have always been irregular. I fell pregnant 1 1/2 years ago but when I took the home pregnancy test and blood test, it showed that I was negative, I believe this may have been due to low serum HCG and had a miscarriage that was confirmed by the doctors when I had a blood test after I had miscarried.

I would like to know if people who have p Ovaries have hpt and blood tests which show negative results.

Please help me!

Thanking you! :)
the hpt you took, was it a "test four days before af is due" test? if not, maybe you shoud think about retesting again, u may have tested too early, but now that u have missed a period i will more than likely show pos, if still neg then get a blood test, those signs u are having are definetly signs of early pregnanice, good luck and let us know.
I have missed my period and all my HPT are - as well. I have had on and off menstrual cramps, but no flow. I have had colostrum come out of my right breast once as well. It just came out when I was in the bathroom..wasn't trying to or anything. However, all HPT were taken when I was less than a week late, so I'm going to try again next Friday. My friend says she was a week pregnant and it showed neg, so there's still hope :)
I took my hpt the day of missed period and got a neg. waited 4 days neg. waited 7 days BFP. I knew I was preggo b/c I was sleeping more than normal, tingling boobs and had a headache for a week after O so it's possible Good Luck.
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.