Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Early pregnancy?

Hi well I just missed my period! And I waS wondering...IN early pregnancy do you have a lot of headaches, feel really tired and lazy, and crave random food. Because lately I have been like that. I am just craving so many foods at once and I feel like I can eat them all right now. A few days ago I had the brown discharge. well please let me know. I'd appreciate it!
Natalie
It all sounds promising, why don't you take an HPT?  If you have missed a period it isn't too early.
because i took one a few days ago and it came out negative :(
Hi there!

I took a pregnancy test and that was negative, I have colostrum coming from both my breasts, but mostly right breast (only once I have squeezed them), I have a feeling I'm pregnant as I have other symptoms like dizzines and sleepy. My breasts feel really weird. I have Polysistic Ovaries (if I have spelt that correctly) and do not know whether I am pregnant or not, as my periods have always been irregular. I fell pregnant 1 1/2 years ago but when I took the home pregnancy test and blood test, it showed that I was negative, I believe this may have been due to low serum HCG and had a miscarriage that was confirmed by the doctors when I had a blood test after I had miscarried.

I would like to know if people who have p Ovaries have hpt and blood tests which show negative results.

Please help me!

Thanking you! :)
the hpt you took, was it a "test four days before af is due" test? if not, maybe you shoud think about retesting again, u may have tested too early, but now that u have missed a period i will more than likely show pos, if still neg then get a blood test, those signs u are having are definetly signs of early pregnanice, good luck and let us know.
I have missed my period and all my HPT are - as well. I have had on and off menstrual cramps, but no flow. I have had colostrum come out of my right breast once as well. It just came out when I was in the bathroom..wasn't trying to or anything. However, all HPT were taken when I was less than a week late, so I'm going to try again next Friday. My friend says she was a week pregnant and it showed neg, so there's still hope :)
I took my hpt the day of missed period and got a neg. waited 4 days neg. waited 7 days BFP. I knew I was preggo b/c I was sleeping more than normal, tingling boobs and had a headache for a week after O so it's possible Good Luck.
I also wanted to ask you please if getting cramps in your ribs is a sign of pregnancy?
Wow your experiences sound so similar to what I'm experiencing right now.  I even had the small amount of white discharge from one of my breasts and a clear discharge from the other.  They were very tingly and somewhat sore for several days but now the soreness has gone away.  My period should start tomorrow but usually I have spotting or some kind of pinkish discharge in the days before hand (kind of like a warning) but so far nothing and that's unsual for me because its been like that for years. background: I have 2 daughters but had a tubal pregnancy 10 years ago.  Tried getting pregnant again after that but nothing - finally gave up and decided it wasn't meant to be. I've had bad headaches and fatigue.  but today I couldn't wait anymore so I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. Here's the thing: it said it could detect early but I didn't use first morning urine. In fact I had to go super bad because I had just had a whole bottle of water recently.  It said t o leave in steam for 5 seconds and no more. I'm pretty sure it was 5 seconds but possibly less. So I suppose I will test again in 3 or 4 days. I'm just so impatient - I want to know NOW!!