Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Extreme Dizziness and Nausea

For the last three weeks, I am having severe dizziness and nausea after eating. Checked pregnancy, and its negative. My cesarean delivery was on 25-Mar-17. As routine followup, on 1-Jul-17, my HbA1c was 6.1 and TSH was 5.96. The doctor said to followup within a month. The blood that has been done recently again upon my complain of dizziness and nausea on 23-Aug-17, the HbA1C is 6.4 and TSH 7.79, both gone up. Taking medication now (Glucophage 500mg and Euthyrox 25 - once a day) but still the same. Currently I am breastfeeding. I was not a diabetic patient. During my pregnancy, on 21st week I developed gestational diabetes. Also, during my last month of pregnancy, the diabetes was high, and hence, has to take insulin 4 times a day. Is there any other reason for this dizziness? Does any lactating mom experiencing the same? This dizziness is killing me.
0 Responses
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.