Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Eye color!

I just wanted to see if any other mommy's can relate.  I have a 4 month old daughters with crystal blue eyes.  Since birth she had bright blue eyes but over time they got lighter and lighter and now they are so blue it's insane.  She's Thai, Colombian and French.  So me and her dad both have brown/hazel eyes.  My mother has blue eyes and her dad's father has blue eyes as well.  Has anyone else had a child born with colored eyes even though both you and the other parent have dark eyes?  Obviously passed on from the grandparents!  I know her eyes can change up until many heats but her eyes are too light to even start just magically changing into a dark brown.  
Years*
Yip, my 6 year old is a throw back... everyone in our family has dark eyes and she has bright blue :-)