Women's Health: Postpartum Community

First Response Early vs. Clear Blue Easy Early

Just wanted to post my experiences to help others.  I took First response Early several times all VERY VERY faint lines.  I waited two days still VERY VERY faint.  I worried and bought Clear Blue Easy Early and got a much better line.  Just my experience that I got a better result with the Clear Blue Easy.  Any other experiences you'd like to share?  What's your favorite brand?
I got the same thing with first response when I found out I was pregnant with my last son. The line was so faint I could barely see it, so I waited a couple days and still faint. We went to the store and got ept and it was dark as can be, very definite. I swore I would never use first response again, but I know it is a very ealry test and I probably would just to see that faint line if I was not that far along and it was very early.
I like clear blue easy better also....But now their tests are more sensitive...
I like First Response the best...guess I'm in the minority here.  I did get a faint line, but to me that's just as positive as a dark line.  However, I tested 10 days post ovulation and got a positive so it works early.
Hmmm which is my favorite?

WHICHEVER ONE TURNS POSITIVE!!!!!!!  haha  momttc
Those definitely are the best kind!
You are a nut