Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

First Response Early vs. Clear Blue Easy Early

Just wanted to post my experiences to help others.  I took First response Early several times all VERY VERY faint lines.  I waited two days still VERY VERY faint.  I worried and bought Clear Blue Easy Early and got a much better line.  Just my experience that I got a better result with the Clear Blue Easy.  Any other experiences you'd like to share?  What's your favorite brand?
29 Responses
I got the same thing with first response when I found out I was pregnant with my last son. The line was so faint I could barely see it, so I waited a couple days and still faint. We went to the store and got ept and it was dark as can be, very definite. I swore I would never use first response again, but I know it is a very ealry test and I probably would just to see that faint line if I was not that far along and it was very early.
I like clear blue easy better also....But now their tests are more sensitive...
I like First Response the best...guess I'm in the minority here.  I did get a faint line, but to me that's just as positive as a dark line.  However, I tested 10 days post ovulation and got a positive so it works early.
Hmmm which is my favorite?

WHICHEVER ONE TURNS POSITIVE!!!!!!!  haha  momttc
Those definitely are the best kind!
You are a nut
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.