Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Food and Milk intake for a 5 month old

My daughter just turned 5 month last week, she's a preemie.  Anyhoo, she loves food, right now she is drinking between 20-25 oz breastmilk a day, 2 baby veggies and rice cereal twice a day, is that enough?
That's awesome that she loves the food!  My pediatrician really emphasizes the importance of breastmilk/formula during the first twelve months.  At this age, she does not nutritionally need the food.  I'm pretty sure she may need 32 ounces of breastmilk/formula a day, but if you call your pediatrician's office,  they will give you an exact amount.  
my ped felt the same as pixijal's- more breastmilk instead of food at that age, especially since dd was a preemie (36 weeker). the veggies and rice cereal don't have the fats and nutrients she needs. i would try to get a bit more milk in to her and use solids for taste and texture, not nutrition at this stage.