Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Freaking out !!

I had my baby laying on the bed about to change her and my little two year sister jumped on the bed right above her head and idk if she hit it my baby started crying very loud and got very red for about a few seconds and than stopped as soon I grabbed her how will I know if she hit her soft spot on her head ? I'm so worried now :((
They more than likely just scared your baby
She would be acting different right n cried longer ?
?? :(
How is she now?
She's  ok she's sleeping right now and not acting any different , my 10 year old  sister said she saw and that she didn't get hit but still I'm worried and I don't want to tell my bf he will be super mad at me I got home crying and i lied about why I was crying , she just cried for like 5 seconds right after my sister jumped on the bed and she stopped crying like a second or two after I grabbed her and put her bottle back her mouth bc she did have the bottle in her mouth with a blanky holding it while I was about to change her diaper so she could stay still
Has this happened to anyone else ? I'm still freaking out my baby is acting perfectly fine she was spitting a lot of milk a little ago right after she ate but I think that's  normal
?
I think your baby is fine, there's no need to freak out. There have been many mothers (including myself) that had babys roll off of a couch/bed and the baby was fine. If your baby is acting normally, then I'm sure she's alright. What's more concerning is why your boyfriend would be so mad at you over something you had no control of. There'd be no way to stop a two year old, if you didn't see her coming or probably even if you did, from jumping quickly like that. Anyway, just calm down, it sounds like everything is ok.
Thanks I've a been little worry still but she is doing perfectly fine n he would get mad bc he's super overprotective with her and he knows my sister is rough with the baby n he would of just blamed me  on not being careful