Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Fun Question

This question is for all the ladies out there who currently are pg or have been in the past.

Question is: With all we have to deal with during pg, i.e. mood swings, weight gain, stretch marks, nausea, being tired all day everyday.....it's nice to hear good aspects of it all. Now, besides the obvious answer of having alittle bundle of joy at the end to hold and raise and charish and love, what is everyone's favorite part about being preggo?

Mine is that my body image is better than it ever has been. Sounds weird I know. I am 4'10" have never weighed more than 110 lbs in my life, and I feel better about myself now than I did before I got pg.

Alright ladies, your turn....make 'em good!
I'm 4'10" also. My favorite part of pg is feeling my uterus grow. My hubby's favorite part is my out of control boobs. (duh!)
Well, I can eat whatever I want and as much as I want and I always have excuse:))))
Mine is definately watching my belly change.  I love that part.  Its like you go from looking like you have gained a little weight to getting a round belly and looking pregnant.  I LOVE THAT.  Also feeling the baby kick!!  I couldnt wait to feel it when I was preggo with DS!!
I can't wait to feel the baby move. A few more weeks and I'll be there (knock on wood)!!!
My belly, for sure! And of course, feeling the baby moving is incredible.
Oh its the greatest!  You will feel it for a little bit and not even realize that is what it is.  It makes the pregnancy seem real then.
WATCHING MY BABY DO A WAVE ACROSSED MY BELLY AND HEARING MY DH GIGGLE WHEN SHE KICKS HIM WHILE HE HAS HIS ARM AROUND ME EITHER REALLY EARLY IN THE MORNING OR JUST AS WE FALL ASLEEP AT NIGHT.
Feeling the baby move is by far my favorite, but honestly I am getting to the point where I am ready for it to be over I am very uncomfortable and in pain, to bad I am only 33 weeks ;) oh well just going to have to tough it out and it will all be worth it.
well i love that there is a lil miracle in me and he is gonna call me mommy some day!!!
I love how my nails are growing nice and strong.  They've never been this long before.

Also love the obvious of feeling the baby move--- can't wait till I can see him move though- probably within the next few weeks. :)
I HEAR YA.....I AM 38 WEEKS TOMORROW...AND REALLY SWOLLEN.  GOT CARPEL TUNNEL.  WOULDN'T TRADE ALL THIS FUN FOR THE WORLD..BUT THEN YOU GET READY FOR THE NEXT STEP AND I AM READY FOR THE NEXT STEP.
I love that my husband has become so considerate and even more attentive. He loves to rub the baby belly and cannot wait till he can poke the baby and have the baby kick back at him. He also makes sure to bring me fresh fruit when I request it in bed at night. :)
I also love my growing belly.
I am jealous! I don't want my DH within 4 feet of me. I feel bad though because he does any and eveything for me that I ask. He went and got watermellon at 9:30 the other night because the baby wanted it...hehe. I with this part would be over. I want to be next to him and have him hold me....but the thought of it right now makes me want to slap the man!
The best for me with DD was the 20wk ultrasound when we found out we were having a girl. Just to see your baby on the screen was wonderful also hearing the heartbeat at evert appointment, I can't wait for that. I also can't wait till after 12 weeks when we can tell DD & she can see the baby by U/S.
I have boobs!!  I am about 5'2, 108 lbs and very petite and never had much in the chest area....my bathing suit looks great!!!  :)
I am 16 wks 4 days and anxiously awaiting feeling movement...i think I have felt fluttering and some weird stuff but nothing really solid yet....so i can't wait for that!!!
Good Luck to all....
I feel like I'm being petty, but what the hey, I have BOOBS! I also am a small busted girl and it is fun to have a little more. Also, another petty one, my face has not been this clear in years, I guess that's the glow they talk about, whatever it is, I hope it stays like this after the baby comes too.
But mostly, I love to feel my baby moving too, it is so wonderful and so reassuring.
I love everything about being pregnant, I love the way people say my face is glowing, I love feeling the baby flip around, I love when my 3 year old feels a kick and knows there is something in there. I love watching my fiance talk about how the baby is going to look completely like him, although our other son looks completely like me! I love how my my boobs grew, seeing they shrank after my first delivery and nursing. Good luck everyone and stay healthy and happy!
I really do believe that being pregnant is being in a sacred state.  On the less metaphysical side, the big boobs.
I am sooooo Impressed with the growth in my breast, I hope they stay :)
I really love what it has done for me emotionally speaking.  It fills me with such a sense of hope and optimism.  I have something truly amazing to look forward to.  It also feels me with such a sense of self-confidence.  I feel really empowered by my capabilites as a woman and what a great mother I will be.  Physically, I am really digging the little movements.  There are no words to describe what that's like.
The best part by far is calling her name and having her respond with a kick--of course not having PMS (I have always had bad PMS and so have my sisters)  My older sister said she has never seen me happier always in a cheery mood (She has not seen me on the few bad days I have had hee hee).  To be able to make fun of my chubby self and not feel bad at all about it!
Also this is the first time that I have ever wanted summer to be over and winter to arrive so I can meet him/her for the first time. It truly amazes me how much love I have for this little bugger already. :)
Although Im only 8 and a half weeks, I smile all day long knowing I could conceive the most precious gift of life. At 41 with no children these last weeks have made me the happiest and most content I have ever been!
My favorite part about being pregnant, is knowing how fortunate I am to have the opportunity to be a mommy.  Reading so many posts on here on how some people have difficulties and what not, I feel as if I should never complain.  I cry sometimes(I know I'm emotional right ) just thinking about there is going to be a little bambino that loves me for me.  This little thing that all they do is cry and pee and **** their diaper and all they do is love me and my husband.  I am so very Thankful!!!!!!

Asali
2