Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Gestational Diabetes

So, I was just told my blood sugar was slightly elevated on the 1 hour glucose tolerance test, and I have to go back for the 3 hour test.  I'm not sure of how much I failed by...but I've been thirsty this whole pregnancy just about and feel that maybe I had diabetes this whole time?  I bought one of those blood glucose testers and my fasting level was 67 this morning, and it was 91 about 50 minutes after eating.  I have tested my blood sugar before because of me being thirsty ALL the time about a month ago.  I've never seen a reading above a 90 and I've tested at all times after meals, even after I drank a bunch of sugar to simulate the test...and an hour later my level was 85 or something.  I tested about 8 times total last month.  Does anyone have any experience with this?  Do you think I have diabetes?
Mine was high for the one hour but i passed the 3 hour no problems
I'm the same as BarbieAnn.  I failed the one hour and passed the three hour.  Make sure to eat NOTHING in the time frame they give you or even a tiny bit before.  good luck
Thank you!  Took it yesterday, fingers crossed!