Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Getting Pregant

Im 20 yrs of age and had have 2 miscarriages at the age of 18 and another at 19.now im engaged to army recruite who wants a baby? but im on unsure if i can get pregant?
You have a history of recurrent miscarriages, and BEFORE attempting any more pregnancies, you should see a specialist, as there are some conditions that could have an impact on whether you miscarry again or not.

I emphasized BEFORE getting pregnant again.

If you have had two miscarriages i dont think your problem is getting pregnant but, more so staying pregnant. i totally agree that you should talk with you OB before getting pregnant. I myself have had 3 miscrriages. I am currently in my 4th.. yes 4th pregnancy. I sat down with my doc and we did a little research. I'm now 10 weeks and doing great. So, just to maybe give you a peace of mind about getting pregnant again you should def talk to someone