Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Good News!!!

I wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that the specialist I had been seeing released me to my regular ob.  I am now 13 weeks and it just amazes me everytime I think of how wonderful this pregnancy is and how blessed I am.

This is really just to encourage those who are trying.  My husband and I have prayed dilegently for along time for a healthy little girl and if that was not his will for a healthy baby.  (I already have two boys)I had went to the specialist on Oct 14 because I had been bleeding and they told me I had lost the baby and it was a chemical pregnancy.  I ask could we try again that month.  He at first said No but I insisted.  On Oct 29 God told me I had conceived.  I went into the Dr's office on Dec 3 and they drew blood they told me they were sorry that my levels were not high enough so I had not ovulated.  I told them they were wrong God had told me I had and that I was pregnant.  I took a test two weeks later and I was pregnant.  I went in and they were amazed.  They have done several ultrasounds and there is a healthy heartbeat and the last one showed a lot of movement.  I am now released to my reg ob and I look forward to the next 27 weeks.

I guess what I am telling you is if you have God in your heart, he is the greatest physcian you could ever go to.  He knows when it is your time and he will give you a healthy baby.  I have had 5 miscarriages and I am working on my third pregnancy.
I ran out of room.

But always keep faith and remember faith like a grain of mustard seed can move mountains.

Doctors have a lot of knowledge but God has more, so rely on him and he will not lead you wrong.

God Bless Each and Every one of You and I hope each of you have a wonderful pregnancy.
Thank you for your words of encouragement and congratulations on your pregnancy.
Now where did I put my Prozac....
i think you left it in the mental health forum!
Just a quick question, how did God tell you? You were obviously sure.

congrats on a healthy pregnancy
   hugs
     x
Yes, I've been pondering this a bit myself.
I'm happy that people are getting pregnant and all, but can we tone back the religious fanaticism since this is a medical forum?  Not all of our sisters here share the same religion and/or religious viess and it may be offensive to some.  Me personally, I am getting sick of it getting shoved down my throat, and that is one of the reasons I don't come here as often!
*ducks as words go whizzing by over her head beyond the speed of light*

Again as I said, this is a medical forum and not a religious forum, there is a place for everything and this is not the place for preaching.
Well in that case then...."God" made the technology and the Doctors to help people get pregnant right... so why knock all the things other people do to get pregnant because they are in effect using the tools "God" gave them.

I also agree that the religous overtones should be left out of this forum. It is a support forum for all not just some. Some people do not hold the same beliefs as other and it could be offensive. This should be a comfortable place for all not just "believers."
Well put, the people on this site that are Jewish, Muslim, Hindus, atheist, Voo Doo, Wicka, and any other imaginable religion would all agree!
"Holy" cow what is up with all the religion. Is an athiest not ever going to enjoy the joys of motherhood since she has not talked to God?  Get off the high horse preaching religion and focus on what this forum is about.  

All women from all walks of life discussing their most intimate joys and sorrows in dealing with pregnancy.

Try feeding your "faith" to a woman who on her 4th or 5th miscarriage. Get off the religion thing. It is your belief so don't shove it at someone else.
to all the ttc'ers....baby dust.  what a downer this little thread has become.
No Kidding! Baby Dust to those TTC! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Have a nice day!
Have a nice day!
Have a nice day!
Have a nice day!
People like you caused me to leave the church.  I find you offensive, incosiderate, self-centered and rude.  There is nothing that you have written that would make anyone want to trust in God.  Your brash words turn people away.  I'm sure God love's that one.

For me, I am at peace with my beliefs in God.  I don't need someone shoving there personal views down my throat.

Please drop it.

Good luck to those out there trying to conceive and for those who are pregnant.
Well put.

Have a nice day
!
Have a nice day!
Goodness nothing better on a Thursday morning than to have freakin religion shoved down my throat.   You are a religious fanatic and many women have already asked you nicely to clam up. Preach to your wife and unborn not us who do not want to hear it.
Ditto!

Have a nice day!