A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members
1353434 tn?1277040026

HCG levels not doubleing

I found out i was pregnant monday 14June2010 and i had a little cramping nothing bad but went to the doctor... I have been including this pregnancy pregnant 5 times 1.) normal miscarriage 2.) Beautiful 6 year old daughter 3.) normal miscarriage 4.) ectopic 5.) hopefully works out.... I went to the doc on wednesday levels where 90 which is 3 x higher then they where with my ectopic... Went back friday levels only rose 10 to make it to 100... by the time of the second test it was done on  the day my period was supposed to start is this just EARLIE levels? While i still have some hope my doctor doesnt... Im trying to not get stressed out even tho my husband just deployed 11 days ago and we live in GERMANY i dont knwo what to expect or even hope for i dont want to get all excited well more then i already am we have been trying for 2 years to have a baby... My pregnancy symptoms are getting 10x worse is that i a sign of my levels rising? and has anyone had something like this happen to them and go on to have a good healthy baby? Im scared living in Germany with not much support and hubby gone.. I just need some helpful advice
2 Responses
296076 tn?1371338074
have you had your progesterone checked.. sorry but such a slow rise is not a good sign...
Rates during early pregnancy should double every 48 hours. However, pregnancy symtoms are good. I will keep you in my prayers.  
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.