HELP!!! AM I PREGNANT??????

My cycles have always been normal..every 28-29 days. My last normal cycle was on 6.5.09. I spotted very very lighty on June 27th-29th. My period should have came on July 2nd or 3rd. It never came and never felt like it was going to. I am not on any birth control and me and my fiace dont use condoms. We've been trying--the if it happens it happens thing. Ive taken 5 hpt's. The first 3 were neg..the fourth had a very very faint 2nd line. So I took the 5th one & it was neg. My breasts are sore and tingly,headaches,and extremely tired all the time. Could I still be pregnant tho???
i think maybe you the hpt too early and should wait 1-3 more weeks and if your period doesnt come thake another
oops i mean take another
I have scheduled a doc app for the 15th. they are going to do a blood test. So hopefuly i will know!!

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.