Had a baby 5weeks ago and had a positive test

Hi Ladies, its been a while since I have been here. I had my baby on 06/05/06 and unfortunately he died that night.  He was born healthy but well its a long story.... the nicu did something and we have an attorney.  Anyways, my question is we have been having unprotected sex since 3 days after having the baby. I took a pregnancy test last week and it was negative and then I took another one yesterday and there was a very very faint line and you can see it in the sunlight as well.  I took another today but didn't do it with first morning urine and it was negative.  I am going to try again tomorrow.  Has this ever happened to anyone and they got preggers? My dr told me it was impossible to get pregnant within the 6wks after giving birth.  I stopped bleeding 3wks after I had him for a week then I bled 2-3 days with a light period and now I have stopped bleeding completely.  Any suggestions would be great.  I know this sounds bad but I am hoping to be preggers.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I am 31.5 weeks pregnant, and can't imagine. I understand when you say you have so many hopes and dreams for you little one as I do with mine. Your story brought tears to my eyes.

Just know that no matter what people say, there is a reason for everything. We may not know them now, but there's one for every situation that happens in our lives.

You sound like a very strong woman and that you're hnadling things well. I hope the best for you and your boyfriend and that you guys will get pregnant when it's the right timing and everything will go well. I also wish you well with the legal issues you have sitting infront of you, because they can be hard. But like you said, it could dearly save another childs life.

May God Bless you and your family in these times. We're always here to talk. God Bless, you will be in my prayers.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.