Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Having someone look over my 2 week old.

My boyfriend's boss planned a dinner date for all of his employee's and partners for tomorrow night. We both really want to go because frankly, we could use a break. His Mom agreed to watch him at her house. Do you think it's too early to have him watched for a few hours? Please no negative comments, I'm truly wondering opinions. His mom is nice and clean and great with my son. She listens to everything we say when it comes to him.
If your comfortable and trust her than it should b ok to go out for a few hours. I'm having my fourth baby and would go if I had a new baby
It's not too early if your ready to leave him. If you need the break then take it so you don't end up getting the post partum depression. Go have fun for a few hours and your little boy will be just fine. Have fun (:
Thank you so much.. It makes me feel better getting other mother's true opinions. I do trust her and it's not that I'm ready to leave him But I never went out my entire pregnancy and me and my son don't leave the house only to go to the doctors.
Enjoy your self, I had my son June 11 and my mother in law watched him for my birthday on June 26 so we could get dinner, we both wanted a break but yet rushed to get home
Oh sweetie if you have someone that you trust to watch your baby to go out with your boyfriend, do it!!!!! Believe me is not easy for women like me that don't have anybody close by to take care of our babies, I have my sister but I don't trust her, is either my mom, or my older sister but they both live far away from me
I say you should go and enjoy your dinner yes it will be the first time away from your little one but we all could use a get away even just a nice dinner. You have a responsible ADULT looking after your child who has also raised one herself so go and enjoy yourself I'm sure your child will be in great hands
I have had 2 kids and waiting for the third. We travel with them as soon as they r born and make rounds to family and friends, most people don't even go outside with their baby till 3 months. E allow family to enjoy them without us for short periods of time etc. Which allows the baby to get use to it as well.
My children don't make strange and enjoy visiting family and friends
Go enjoy yourselves your child will be fine
on my fourth child now, as long as you feel good about it dont worry about what otherbpeople think live your life my dear you only have one to live.