Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

HcG but no pregnancy

For three years now..I have had levels between 100- 300 HcG count, but obviously not pregnant. My doctor says it's not cancer and has NO idea what it is. I have had D&C's to see if maybe it was a uterine thing. I have had methotrexate to see i that would fix the problem....But nothing. I am still producing this hormone for no apparent reason. And no amount of Googling has given me hope that I am not the only one to be suffering through this. I want to have kids, but it is preventing me from ever having a chance it seems. Does any doctor or..Anyone? Have any clue to what this could be? or what I should do? I am on Meridian health plan so my limits on doctors are...Well none.. It's really hard to find someone who takes it. I am... Super fed up with this.
0 Responses
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.