Hcg level

My HCG level is 10,120. I am 4 weeks pregnant. My belly is already bulging.Twins run in my family. Do you think....................? I'm hoping no.......haha.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
ya sure u can think or i think it must be twin :)
good luck 2 u
at 4 weeks its not as much high
well have an ultrasound done as ealy as possible as very high hcg is a sign of molar pregnancy:( just notice u don passt grape like structure vaginally as ur belly is also bulging but ur twins are so small right now well hope for the best good luck to u
i must tell u im a dr by profession

Helpful - 0
What is a molar pregnancy? Thank you for answering me so quick. I am very nervous about this pregnancy and the possiblities. I have already had 4 babies,haha. I shouldn't be nervous hu? hehe.
Helpful - 0
The definition of a molar pregnancy is:
A hydatidiform mole is a rare mass or growth that forms inside the uterus at the beginning of a pregnancy. It is a type of gestational trophoblastic disease (GTD).
(Informative I know) Your doctor will be able to tell if it's a molar pregnancy by doing an ultrasound. They can also tell from blood work. Typically your uterus will be larger or smaller than it should be, you could have enlarged ovaries, and your HCG is higher than expected.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.