A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Heartbeat!

Hey Ladies!
I went in for my 17 week check up and we finally heard the heartbeat with the doppler!!!  yay!!!  Last time I was barely 13 weeks and couldnt hear.  I feel like I can finally breath easy and not worry so much.  As many of you know, I miscarried right before I got PG again.
Anyhow!  My big sono is scheduled for 10/11/07.  I'll be 21 weeks.  I cannot wait!!!
Thanks
10 Responses
201326 tn?1234208291
Congratulations!!!!
Glad everything turned out well!
congrats! its a great feeling to hear your baby is ok ;)
16045 tn?1340291533
Congrats!  Your big sono will be great fun!  I love seeing the baby kick around!
176741 tn?1295237589
Yeah!  Good news!  By the way, I know you asked earlier where I had moved to, and I don't know that you saw my response.  I'm in Wichita Falls now.
Thank you everyone for your congrats! I am completely addicted to this message board! lol  You ladies have really helped me.

2nd baby: I know where that is!! I lived there when I was in the 4th grade and then we moved to Henrietta.  I now live in the DFW area.
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.