Women's Health: Postpartum Community

High HCG, 7 week, no fetus

Hi, I just had my first ultrasound today and doctor said I have 98956 HCG and no fetus only sac and yolk sac.

I do have irregular periods and I know for sure the first day of my last period was July 3. No bleeding yet but dr sent condolences and said since we dont see a fetus/hearbeat it is miscarriage. This is my first pregnancy what should I do.

It is really a miscarriage 100%.

This is the exact message: "The first HCG result is 98368. Unfortunately, with a level this high, we usually see a fetus with a heartbeat. You may go to the lab again on Monday. My experience tells me that this is a Blighted Ovum pregnancy."