Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Homebirth

I have little knowledge on homebirth but it is something I've been thinking a lot about for my future. I am just interested in the subject and would like some opinions.
2 Responses
I think the film The Business of Being Born and More Business of Being Born would be of great help to you.
4268628 tn?1375041176
Is this your first child? It seems to be more of an option with mothers who are on their 2nd or more child. The reason being- you know what to expect, and you know what's normal with your body. I think that there are some great tools to decide if that's the route you want to take.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.