Homebirth

I have little knowledge on homebirth but it is something I've been thinking a lot about for my future. I am just interested in the subject and would like some opinions.
I think the film The Business of Being Born and More Business of Being Born would be of great help to you.
Is this your first child? It seems to be more of an option with mothers who are on their 2nd or more child. The reason being- you know what to expect, and you know what's normal with your body. I think that there are some great tools to decide if that's the route you want to take.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community