Hormones levels after bfeeding normal?

Hormonal levels after breastfeeding
Female, 31
My son was born October of 2016. I breastfed him for 4 months at which point I stopped (I gradually weaned for 10 days leading up to my last day of breastfeeding). After I stopped I expected to get my period pretty quickly. It's been 13 weeks and nothing. I'm worried that something is going on, had blood drawn today but won't hear back till next week. To clarify, I am NOT pregnant! I was underweight before I was pregnant and I'm at my prepregnancy weight now. My bmi is right around 17.5 but my body composition is not different. Before pregnancy I did cardio and no weights but now I do a lot more weights and have increased my protein so I am more muscular. If I squeeze my nipples a little clearish liquid will  LH of .8 and SSH of 4.5 indicate that things are probably okay or no? De said both numbers are in the normal range. After her office closed my other numbers came in: prolactin is 2.8 Estradiol is 17  What do these numbers mean? I thought low prolactin leads to high estradiol?

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community