Women's Health: Postpartum Community

How long do you bleed after miscarriage? Help please!

Feel free to use this as an open forum also.  I started miscarrying Sunday night at 5 weeks.  HCG was dropping per labs and i bled fairly heavy with some bigger episodes until yesterday and it just stopped completely.  Is this normal? I still have a slight pain on my right side still.  I got blood drawn yesterday but don't know how low my hcg was yet..I just didn't think i'd only bleed for three days?? Can anyone please tell me if this happened to them?
I had exactly the same situation as yours. I bled for about 4 days, no pain, not very heavy. But today I found out that I had a natural miscarriage.  God took my baby with him and I'm pray for my next baby.
I'm praying for you but I suggest you get an ultrasound as soon as possible.
i know waht it is like i had 2 mc and both of them are sad and i can only said that times it hte only cure iam crying olmost eerey day .i just decied tha ti need to do something else wihtme life go to hte gym or anything becasue it will make you crazy and none around you will want to hear you .
i feel for you i am nearly 12 weeks with my 4th child i started spotting last friday went to doctor got told my cervic is still closed so go home and rest and it would all be ok by sunday i was stillb leeding but it had got heaver so went to hants doc who told me i was miscarrying i was devistated and got took to gynea ward after yet another examination the doctor there told me she didnt know what was going on and told me i was having a threating miscarriage and got sent home and had to go back on wednesday for a scan to see what was happening after a long and painful internal scan they found a baby still but it only measure 6 weeks so to small to find a heart beat so still dont know what is going on got to go back next thursday for yet another scan to see if the baby has either one passed oe two grown some more in which case if it has then it is still alive but not sure why its not measuring what it should for 12 weeks so very upset confused and fed up of waiting just want to know what is going on so me and my husband can deal with it so i know how you feel
I'm 26 years old and have a 12 month old baby girl.  I just had a miscarriage two days ago and I'm still bleeding (like a period) Started off with a pinkish color in my mucous after my morning pee... and a few hours later turned into full on bleeding with small clots (at first and then large ones) . The worst part of this whole experience was waiting in the hospital for hours while being scarred worried and sad and having no compassion from the medical staff.  Just because they see this every day doesn't mean that they shouldn't treat us with the utmost sympathy and care.  I was at the hospital just after 11 and didn't get to leave until almost 6.  Now I want to know when it is ok to start trying again as my husband and I really want another baby!  So sorry for all of your losses this is a horrible experience to go through!
Hi everyone I am 27 years old and just miscarried my 1st child on November 2nd.  I had a lot of bleeding, clots, and tissue for about 1 week then it stopped for a couple of days and started again.  now I'm bleeding pretty much like a normal period but I am passing what looks like tissue still.  Is it normal for it to take this long for everything to finish?  I'm very confused about all of this.  Just can't seem to get any answers.  I'm so sorry for all of your losses and you will all be in my thoughts and prayers.
I also had a miscarriage on Saturday.  I was also 5 weeks.  I stopped bleeding today after only 3 days. I'm still cramping though, and I'm like you, wondering what is going on. Shouldn't there be more blood?  At least like a normal cycle.  It makes me wonder if I am still pregnant after all. I'm gonna go get a home test today after my toddler wakes up and see what that says. But even then, idk how long it takes for those hormones to leave the system completely . I'm relived to see that I'm not the only one to be feeling the same way.  But I am very sorry for what you're going through, this is really painful
You are right.  This is one of the most painful things I've ever gone through both physically and emotionally.  I didn't even know I was pregnant until I miscarried.  I am not sure which would be worse knowing or not.  At least if I had known, I would've known what was going on.  Not knowing and then going through it made me that much more scared.  I hope everything turns out ok for you.  I'm so sorry for your loss.
Hi ladies, its very therapeutic to read that there are other women that can relate but so sad that so many of us have to experience this. I feel the hurt all over again every time I read the posts. I mc 3 wks ago when I was 6 weeks with our first child. We were so excited and stupid that we told our whole families. I began spotting very lightly red, the OB said it was probably implantation bleeding. She said not to worry unless it got to the point where i needed to use a pad. Well, after a few days it sure did. I wore a pad and had terrible cramping and persistent red bleeding for a whole night. Went for an US the next day and was told i was miscarrying. My heart felt pain that i didnt know existed. I cried and cried. First two days were the worst but with supportive husband the pain eased and I had pretty well accepted things after a week. My mc experience lasted 7 days. Its so emotionally painful to be bleeding out your unborn child, or 'gestational sac' as they like us to differentiate. It gets better after the bleeding stops and the constant reminder isn't there. It was the most traumatizing to pass the sac. You look at it like, really? can this get any worse?  I'm still a little bitter but i know a lot of women go through this and we're just supposed to brush it off and try again but its not that easy. people have no idea the pain we go through. I just wish i had been more educated as to how common it is, and to know that just because i was pregnant it didnt mean i was going to have a baby. It feels to me that they failed to tell me as much in all the hype and ways to detect ovulation and early pregnancy etc. It's therapeutic more than anything just to get it out. I think I'm pregnant again though already, to be honest. My breasts began hurting terribly a few days ago and im having occasional queezy spells. There is so much controversy as to whether to wait a month or not after mc to conceive but my OB said no reason to wait so eff it :) Feeling better after talking, luck and love to all, we can relate to your losses, remember you're not alone.
god bless you
thnx god
i feel this bad feeling because i miscarring last month  but elhamdo lilah ...rabena ykremek in sha alah
I am sat at home on a Saturday evening and am on my 5th day of bleeding after only knowing I was pregnant for 5 days. This was to be my second baby and I can't seem to set my mind straight and find myself thinking the what ifs which are never healthy. To all those ladies out there who are going through the same you have to tell yourself that your little angel was not supposed to be with you yet but one day he or she will find their way back to you when the time is right. However hard and emotional you get just remember that your body knows best and if you mc it is for a good reason. I hope I stop bleeding soon so I can say goodbye for now to my little angel I only just said hello to. Sending you all mummy hugs from the UK xxxx
i lost my baby 9days ago at 12weeks 3days i started bleeding small amount ov dark blood on the saturday threw to monday with no pain the doctors told me it was normal then i started bleedin bright blood on monday night with pain and the hospital took it out on the tuesday as it hadent survived i am still bleeding now with alot ov pain. me and my partner realy wanted this baby and this was my 1st m/c and i hope i never have to go threw it again sometimes i hate bein a woman good luck 2 every1 who is pregnant xx
Im glad I ran across this forum. I had a miscarriage exactly one week today and it has taken a great toll on me. I was 6 weeks along and was very excited and had just started getting my birthing plan all together. I wanted so bad to have a water birth and had started looking into midwives and doulas. Within one week I feel I experienced both the highest and lowest point in my life. A week later and im still bleeding which I was told is normal but I also think its playing a big role in me not being able to get over everything. I never thought that I would experience this and that it would take such a toll on me so early. Reading everyones posts has really helped me today. I really dont have anyone who can relate to what im going through so reading what everyone has to say about their experience is really helping me.
During the day yesterday, I started cramping and bleeding. I called my doctor and they wanted me to come into today. I went in and my gyno said my cervix is still closed (which is good) and that my uterus has gotten larger (which is also good) so she said she can't tell if I miscarried just yet. She had me do blood work and then I have to get it done again on Monday so they can compare my levels. I find out Tuesday if I miscarried. Our doctor told us we have a 50/50 shot of having a miscarriage. This is our first child and I'm 5 weeks along. I'm trying to stay hopeful, but my cramps hurt so much and I'm still bleeding (no real clots, but bleeding every time I go to the bathroom). I don't feel nauseous anymore and my breasts seem to have gone down. This has taken a toll on me that I never thought possible. :( This site has really made me realize that I'm not alone.

Does anyone think there is a chance that I may not be m/c? How much longer will the cramps last?
the doctor told me i was pregnant a month ago and i have been bleeding for about a week with really bad cramps and bad blood cloths does it mean im having a M/C i was tols i might but i still cant beleive it
i was 6 wks when i started bleeding...next day really bad cramps and then i passed a bit of tissue....
got a blood test and my hcg was pretty high but when i retested 2 days later it dropped dramatically! and they said i lost it
the worst part was not having any more symptoms....i kept feeling my breast but
they were no longer sore and i had a feeling something was wrong
i  hope your symptoms return and things go well for you
i'm no longer bleeding but i feel empty and normal like before i got pregnant
i dont know how i'll pass this holiday
good luck to you dear
On my Birthday, 11/30 I was 12weeks. My Baby (Kiwi) didn't make it past 8w. I bleed at work so I went to the hospital right away, they did an ultrasound and couldn't find a heart beat. They sent me home with the bad news to pass the baby myself. ( they did give me the option of a D&C but I didn't think it was necessary since my body was already purging. Btw Ladies, unnecessary D&C could cause damage to your baby makers and aren't the best option in every case.) I was being monitored for hcg levels, they wanted to make sure that I was progressing since my body wanted to hold on to the baby for so long. (that was hell, having a dead baby in my body, next to all the big ol' preggos I cried.) They couldn't tell me when I was going to pass the baby or if I would even see it. I bled so much, I was scared I was going to loose the baby in the toilet. I passed a lot of blood and many clots that look like pieces of liver eww. Dec.3 I passed the baby into my pants. I felt like my uterus fell out! (a lot like the sensation when your water breaks) and sitting neatly on my maxi was this round ball the size of a mega bounci ball. I bleed fresh blood for 2weeks and I pinked and browned until Christmas. What they didn't tell me at the hospital is that your body experiences a mini labor at the stage I was at. I had contractions for three days, and I had no Idea it would happen. ASK FOR PAINKILLERS! -if you can tolerate them. It is painful in more than the emotional sense. (If you can, run up and down stairs, I did this all day long at work and I think it helped me pass the big parts) I sometimes feel like I should have seen this MC coming. I wasn't nearly as sick as with my other pregnancies and I stopped experiencing symptoms after 8wk. -Speaking of symptoms, My boobs deflated too.-At least let me keep the boobs God!?-  I was so excited about the baby I told everyone. It was hard "un-telling" them. my kids and family and coworkers. I asked my boss to tell my coworkers not to ask, but I've had three ask, "how is the baby?" I cried as I explained to the first guy that I lost the baby, and I yelled a little... it wasnt his fault that he didn't know. But it gave me practice on how to tell those that ask about it and not make them feel like crap too. My advice: make a script in case someone does ask, so you dont flip out like I did. If you are loosing a pregnancy, you are not alone, now is a good time to rely on the kindness of others. Also, it is not unusual to take a picture of your sweet angel,name it, bury it, cry about it, or tell a complete stranger and remember your little entity. I planted my Kiwi in the garden. I plan on building her a better body as soon as my body is ready. -Love to you and our little angels.
2 Thursdays ago I went in for a regular ultrasound at 16 weeks and they found no heartbeat and my baby measuring a week smaller. I had had no spotting or anything that would have indicated something wrong. I am devastated. They gave me mesoprostol to induce labor and I was supposed to insert it vaginally. They told me I could wait until Saturday night because Saturday was my sons 2nd birthday. Those were the hardest moments of my life. Knowing, even though my baby was no longer alive, that after I put the pills in he or she wouldn't be safe anymore. I was supposed to do the pills Saturday and Sunday evening before going to bed so they wouldn't move, but Saturday I just couldn't do it, couldn't wrap my mind around doing it. I called the hospital to find out if they could still do the d&c Monday with out the pills, turns out they wouldn't have been able to. So Sunday at around 5 in the evening my husband helped me with the meds and I just waited. By 8 contractions started and by midnight we were in the car on the way to the hospital. It was the most heartbreaking, painful experience of my life. By 2 in the morning I had passed my baby. A baby I'll never get to hold.They kept me until morning, did a painful internal ultrasound and said I didn't need the D&C that I could go home. 2 days later (and still going) my breasts began producing milk. I had to try and make Christmas fun for my son and my husbands son. I had to go to a family dinner with my sister who is 6 weeks further along then I was. I am totally devastated. It doesn't seem to be getting any easier. This hurts so bad and I am so so very sorry for all of you who have gone through this, this just shouldn't happen.
I am so sorry about your loss. I can totally relate. I am currently having a miscarriage with my 1st pregnancy. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for almost a year and we were so excited to find out we were pregnant. I was even more excited to learn that my best friend was also pregnant and due 1 day before me!  Unfortunately I went for a routine 11 week sonogram and they told us that I was miscarrying. We were devastated! 1 week later I started bleeding. I have been bleeding now for 16 days after passing the largest tissue on the 5th day. I'm going tomorrow to the Gyn to see if I have retained products of conception and will need a D&C. I have to say, it has been really helpful to read other people's stories and known that I am not alone. Especially because I am having a hard time talking to my best friend about her pregnancy because it makes me soooo sad. I can't wait for this bleeding to stop so I can start again.Thank you all for your comments.
I had a miscarriage about a week ago to be exact it was last thursday it started the pain came a day or two later,My boyfriend pointed out the signs i was having cause i just thought i was getting sick,i honestly dont know how to feel about this,im only 18 so i dont understand much of this,its been an intire week and im still bleeding my family doesnt know and there is no one i can really talk to...i dont know if this is normal or irregular that im still bleeding,my first miscarriage only last as long as my period which is about 5days,and i dont undestand why this time it has been longer
My deepest sympathy goes out to everyone I also my self just experience my first misscariage I thought I was about 3 and a half months but found out on 12/22/11 that my baby had passed away at 8wks and 6days it was so hard and still is beacuse I got my first sono at 8wks and 1day and my baby was fine had a strong heart beat but now its gone I was suppose to have a schedule d/c on 12/27/11 but my body had other plans and started to misscarry at home but had to be rushed to the ER do to too much bleeding and still had to have a d/c want to try again but I am scared and don't know how long I should wait to try again .
I had a miscarriage on dec 28 and I'm still bleeding until now jan 11.. Went to the doctor got an ultrasound done and found out I have to go do a D&C...
I was nine weeks n 5 days pregnant on saturday then stared to bleed in the mornin, iv had no pain until today when pass to massive blood clots, could anybody tell me how long the bleeding will last?
on jan 5 i found out i was preg, didnt know how far, then on jan 12 the dr. ultrasound confirmed i was 9w 1d. so happy and in love, saw the heart beat, however started bleeding that day, not alot, but enough to raise concern for me. exactly 2 weeks later, just this past thursday after continued bleeding, and a huge clot i go to the er, where i saw the baby move with a heartbeat 173 bpm xoxo, was relieved...measured 11w 1d, perfect growth! i was sent home and was going to have another dr. visit asap, but didnt make it that far. sat morning 4am passed more huge clots, the size of my hand, yet i had no pain, all through that day. went to sleep, and was awaken early sunday 12 am with my first real pain, trips to the toilet with massive clots, and finally the last trip in excruciating pain, came my 11w 3d bundel of love....DEVASTATED. i actually got the sac and tried to confirm my worst fear, which was the hardest thing i have ever done. i saw a beautiful little baby, tiny hands arms legs and all...sooo sad cant describe. still bleeding some. much love all ladies for your losses, pain is unbearable, however god is in control, and is the the only reason i have made it this far. god has taken our baby home and i will see the sweet face one day. <<>>
My heart goes out to all of you ladies that have been through this tragic event! I am 26 and experienced a mc on Christmas Eve 2011. Hubby and I found out we were pregnant Nov.19th the morning we went and did a Thanksgiving 2 mile run. We decided we would keep the news to ourselves and tell our families as their Christmas present!!! Dr didn't want to see me till 10 wks, didnt hear a heart beat, thought maybe it was too early. So we went in for a sono Thurs before Christmas which was on Sunday. At the sono sac showed to only be about 5wks big with no baby inside. Heartbroke!!! Dr said we could be off on our dates since I got pregnant as soon as I came off the pill. But he told us it would prob be wise not to announce it at Christmas but not to give up hope.
Christmas Eve I started to bleed. I endured all the festivities with our families and didn't feel like I could talk to anyone bc no one knew except for my husband. We had a ski trip planned with my 2 young step daughters, left for out of state the day after Christmas. Bleeding was still very light. Day 2 of skiing I went to the bathroom and got stuck in the stall for 2 hours pouring out blood and clots!!! It was the most lonely helpless feeling EVER! Went to the ER, they sent me home to let nature takes its course. I never had any cramping which I am so thankful for.
Today it is March 17th 2012 and I have been bleed free for a week now....Out of 76 days I bled for 63 of them. I am hoping that I do not start back up bc I have been dealing with this for 2.5 months now and finally feel like I might be getting closure if that is possible. Has anyone else experienced prolonged bleeding?
I will pray for all of you! I take comfort knowing that God has a greater plan :)
Just wondering how long i will be bleeding... Found out i M/c on march 15 by that point i was at 11 weeks. The ultra sound found no heart beat. The tech said somewhere around 6-7 weeks the pregnancy just stopped. I was hopeless. I just want answers as to why things happen to us women who want it the most. I had just finally let the good news to my family and then had to tell them this. However, my family of 3 sisters all knew what i was going through due to their 1st pregnancy being m/c as well. I was planned for a d/c because my body was seeming to not pass the tissue. On the night b/f my surgery i started experiencing the most painful contractions. 10 minutes later i passed my first clot. I didnt wanna go through the pain of physically seeing the baby but i felt somewhat warm hearted and felt closure. I later passed another clot and then the pain was gone. i felt so relieved but empty. I have been bleeding ever since. My hormones are still wacked and i just want this to stop so i can start the closure that my heart needs. just wondering how long will the bleeding last...?
I had a m/c three weeks ago. I was 9weeks. I haven't stopped bleeding yet. I hope it stops soon.
My miscarriage started on Feb 21 and I still haven't stopped bleeding.  It has been almost 6 weeks.  I have gone into the doctor's office 8 times and they did a sonogram and a lot of blood tests.  They keeps saying it is normal and the hcg is slowly dropping.  We don't have ins.  So, they didn't want to do a d&c
Yeah i finally stopped bleeding i bleed for about 6 weeks and still spotting but definetly not as bad i passed the m/c naturally (they say thats best) and overall the process took me about a month long and painful but im glad its over
I had two miscarriages and then a beautiful baby , and then two more misscarriages. I am still bledding from my 4th mc. the first two were D&C  and the last two are natural. About bleeding, My opinion is, we need to start trusting our bodies ,that it knows what to do. Unless there is heavy bleeding( you fill 2 pads in 1 hour) or there is a fever in the body, I don't think it is necessary to rush to the hospital and have a D&C.(like I did twice). There are always exceptions, like how far along you are ect.. If you feel like you didnt complete the miscarriage after 1 week of bleeding (and believe me you will know) then by all means make the trip to the doctor. After 2 D&C and 2 natural, I realize a lot of people are having unnecessary operations. These scraping of the uterus is a serious operation, The body does a much better job of expelling the miscarriage. I will admit I took a vicoden pill for both of my natural miscarriages and pretty much slept through most of the intense part. because boy oh boy the  opening of the cervix is soooo painful.  I opt for strong painkillers over an intense operation. I hope this helps someone...
How long did bleed for i just had one i was six weeks it a gestational sack which mean it implanted where it was sppused too but there was no baby and over night the bleeding stoped I'm so scared it was my first i have been try for a year:(
i'm 26 years old, first pregnancy, first miscarriage. i feel kind of stupid about the whole thing. i always thought that when u miscarried u had a bunch of bleeding, u go to the hospital, they take care of it, and you start again. Now I find out that i'm just supposed to let it pass "naturally". I wouldn't give birth in my home without a professional, so why should I miscarry that way. They said I could get a D&C, but it's after hours on Friday, so I have to wait until Monday to even set something up. I feel cheated. Not just because of the miscarriage, but because I'm supposed to have rights to my body. I don't get to control when the D&C happens unless it's convient for everyone else.
I am 34 and I am experiencing my first m/c. I started bleeding 2 days ago, prior to that I had a period like cramps all day. I was 6 weeks +3 but didn't have any pregnancy sympthoms apart from sore breasts. Now after almost 3 days of bleeding even that sympthom is gone :( I have passed some small bit sof tissue but nothing too big and my cramps stopped after 2 days. It is just like a normal period now. I saw a Dr this morning and he said we better send you for a scan, you never know there might still be a baby. I wish he never said anything cos now I am all hopefull. I mean I didn't really suffer too much and he said it will be painful. It was just like a slightly stronger period. Unless the worse is still to come? Or perhaps because I was only in early stages it didn't hurt that much and there wasn't too much tissue and clots...I just don't know. have to wait till tomorrow. I was devastated when I started bleeding. Only the day before I told my parents and my sisters :(( Day later I had to tell them I was having m/c. Perhaps I shouldn't have said anything to anyone but we have been trying for over a yr with my b/f so it was very exciting.
hi, i just miscarried this past week, i was about 5 1/2 weeks. i stopped bleeding, and bled quite a bit for two days almost three and then slowed down. but i am still having pinking really light pinkish discharge is that nnormal ? and am still having slight slight pelvic pains. im so confused, i have had two great pregnancies and dont know how or why i had a mc . im sorry im so i dont know an emotional wreck atm :(
This forum was a really bizzare read for me as it seems a lot of people remember miscarrying on a Sunday. I'm 21 years old and i found out i was 6 weeks pregnant with my first this Friday just gone and whilst laid in bed on Sunday night my pants felt wet, i went to the toilet and found alot of blood and some tissue in there. i knew immediately that i had miscarried, i went to the doctor the day after and he confirmed it. I've been bleeding heavily now for 3 days. I'm hoping it stops soon as it is a constant reminder of what i've just lost.

reading everyone elses comments was very theraputic, knowing other women have gone through the same thing as i have gives me hope for the future. Thanks for sharing everyone. You have all certainly helped me.
I'm sorry for your loss.  I've been there too, and I know how painful it is.

Please know that miscarriages happen in approximately 30% of pregnancies and sadly nothing you could have done would have prevented it.  It's bad luck the majority of the time.  Know too that the vast majority of women who experience a first trimester loss will go on to have  a healthy baby.  

As for the bleeding, please remember that although bleeding is normal, if it gets to the point that you are filling a pad an hour, or if it remains heavy for a week, you need to seek emergency treatment.  It's also important to follow up with your Dr. to ensure all tissue has passed.  This can typically be done with a blood work or an ultrasound.

Take good care, and again, I'm so very sorry.
I really need some advise or info. Found out early November i was pregnant after 5 months of trying and a chemical pregnancy back in June. I have a 1 year old son and the pregnancy was perfect. I know every pregancy is different so when I started spotting light pink when I wiped last Tuesday i was concerned but knew it could be a normal symptom. Friday bleeding started heavier so called my ob they sent me in for an us and baby was 6 weeks 4 days only slightly off from what I thought so no real concern. Saturday bleeding was a little heavier and passed a couple small strings Sunday about the same. Monday went for rhogam shot as I'm rh- and later in the day started passing what looked like uterine lining. No sac no fetus. Ob had another us done and baby had grown on pace to 7 weeks but heartrate had dropped from 104 Friday to 96 Monday. Still passed a lot of matter Monday and Tuesday and still bleeding light to mid through today. HCG levels were up from Friday on Monday progesterone was a little low but they said that could be from the bleeding. I don't want to get my hopes up but I don't want to give up hope either. I have an us Monday again to check and am so scared. I had given up hope Monday and the little bean was still there so I just don't know. Any info would help!!
Hi I miscarried 7 days ago now I never got a dc becouse everything passed thought my bleeding was getting lighter but last night and today it has got heavier and there's like clots of the jelly got some mild cramp today!!! Should I see my doctor!!
Hello. i am trying to seek some answers!  In early Nov. 2012 I found out I was pregnant with my second child. I now have a healthy beautiful 19 month old lil boy... On christmas eve, I ended up in the hospital from having small episodes of bleeding, cramps, and back pain. They did an ultra sound and confirmed that my baby had stopped growing at 9 weeks 6 days. I was suppose to be 12 weeks. I was so devasted. What a thing to go through on Christmas huh! So I chose to pass every thing with the cytotec.. They sent me home and later on in the day on Christmas day, I started bleeding heavily and actually started passing stuff on my own.. HUGE BLOOD CLOTS.. I was bleeding so much though that i couldn't get off the toilet without squirting blood every where. Blood was gushing out of me like water would from a faucet! My fiance and I were so scared, I started crying because with my first pregnancy, my placenta ruptured at 37 weeks and i almost bled to death and my lil boy almost drowned in my blood. That was the scariest thing to go through for me and now I was bleeding the same exact way.. My fiance called an ambulence. they took me in the hospital, done a pelvic exam, and the nurse took a piece out that she said was part of the baby.. Except they sent it to be tested and results came back that it wasn't part of pregnancy tissue. I found that to be so weird and don't know what it could have been? after she took that out, the bleeding slowed down alot. I went home and finally took the cytotec around 8 that morning. Started bleeding even more heavily then. I bled like that all day long.. The next day The bleeding slowed down a whole lot. I had bled so much that my lips were blue and i couldn't stand without passing out. But doc. tells me that's normal? I wouldn't think so... Anyway, since then, I haven't passed anything else, but my bleeding has not stopped. It will slow down to almost a stop then pick right back up. I don't think that is normal. It's going on two months now and i'm still bleeding. On top of that, I have an appointment on the 22 because my doc. got my pap results back with some abnormalities.. I have to have a colposcopy done.. I am so scared and even more worried because I am still bleeding from my miscarriage. I just want this to be over with... Can someone please help me?? Hopefully give me some answers!
I miscarried about 3 week ago now and was only 5 week but I haven't stopped bleeding but hospital say its normal so I'm not sure weither to see my doctor or not
sorry to hear about your loss but this is happening to me i have been bleeding for 22 days and im worried what did your dr say
Reading everyone's experience I felt I should share mine to heal my heart. I had a miscarriage 8 days ago. My mind did not process the fact I was pregnant let alone I had a miscarriage until today. I have been bleeding  ever since with loads of clot coming out. Its wonderful to know I have come across a forum where I meet my strong sisters telling how their faith, their love in God and the support they have received from their loved ones has made them strong. I know God was trying to show me that there was nothing wrong with me because I always felt I could never be a mother. My baby is in the bosom of the Lord.
Thank you all for sharing your stories. I pray the Almighty wipe every single tear from your eyes and put sounds of joy in you mouths. God bless you all.
According to the doctor I had a complete miscarriage or what is known as a complete abortion meaning I didn't need a D&C however I am heavily bleeding still and I have painful cramping how long will this last for? And the pain is unbearable and today I also noticed I came down with a fever ?
Dreyyaa, feel free to start a new thread. I am afraid that many won't read your post due to this being on an older thread. To do my best to help answer you, I went through about 3 1/2 days of fairly heavy bleeding before my body expelled the sack. My worry for you is with a fever. That usually means something is going on. It would be worth watching and going talking or going into the doctors tomorrow. I wouldn't put it off.
These stories make me cry again i had a preterm birth to my baby boy on 7 November 2013. i can't get over it i'm still in tears i have no answers to what happened. i think its better not to concieve at all than to lose pregnancy. i want to stop crying now. this was my fourth pregnance and no baby at all.

Sad Jabu
i found out i was having a miscarriage october 1 2014 i started by spotting and spotted for 3 days and then it became heavyer and more heavy i was in so much pain i had to take pain killers not even that work it felt like i was in labor i ran to the restroom on 10 16 2014 got in shower felt a gush of water my water popped and then the sac came out whole it hurt so bad i screamed after that the pain stopped i was relieved so today is october 17 2014 the bleeding is real light no pain so ladies its going to be fine the pain does stop but dont blame your self
I am so sorry I am also going tru dat but I bled for just a day