Women's Health: Postpartum Community

How long does implantation bleeding last

It has been 14 days since the start of my last period. The last few days I've had a darker, brownish-discharge that only shows up when I wipe - nothing requiring a pad. I don't know if I'm getting another period (which would be abnormally soon after the last one) or if this is implantation bleeding? I don't know if implantation bleeding is one day and then it is gone, or if it could be several days like I've been experiencing. Anyone know? Thanks! (and if it IS another period - if I should go to the Dr. - or wait it out to see if wierdness happens next month too. I'm normally fairly regular - sometimes shorter cycles - but not 14 days - sheesh). Thanks!
This could be implantation bleeding or just spotting. Some women spot around the time of ovulation. Both of my sisters have recently gone to their doctor's because the began spotting about two weeks before AF arrives. Their doctors said the same thing. They said it is probably due to ovulation but they can run some tests to see if they're entering perimenopause. They're both in their early 30's but our mom was through menopause by the young age of 36. I would think you're either spotting because you're ovulating or you could be experiencing implantation bleeding. You'll know in a couple of weeks when AF is scheduled to arrive. Good luck.
I would guess you are spotting either because of ovulation or just some break-through bleeding.  If you just started a period 14 days ago, It's highly unlikely that you already O'd and the fertilized egg had time to implant.
I didn't have implantation bleeding w/my two pregnancies - but my last pregnancy I had my period ON my wedding day and we hadn't had sex prior - the wedding was 12/4 and I has a positive test result on new years
I had implantation bleeding 22 days after the first day of AF, it could be implantation bleeding if you O'ed early but is most likely O bleeding or breakthrough bleeding.
wait to see if AF arrives as usual, then take a test.
If the spotting turns into bleeding then possibly contact your doc.
I am having the same type of bleeding...brownish discharge and is turning light pink with light small tissue-like stuff falling.  Nothing that requires a pad but I did go to the ER last night.  They said one of two things could have happened since there was no gestational sac viewed in the ultrasound:  

1)  My bloodwork and unine showed positive pregnancy but still could be too early

2)  I've already miscarried.

I've already been to see three different doctors.  The first one said I was 12 to 14 weeks (by measuring my uterus), the second said I was 8 weeks (measuring uterus), and the third said 4 to 6 weeks (blood and measuring uterus).  Can this be a miscarriage or is there still hope that my baby is ok???  Has this happened to anyone before???
My question is to emcy2. You mentioned that you had implantation bleeding at day 22.  So did I and it lasted until day 25.  I should have had my period today, but nothing. I did an HPT last night and it was BFN. Could you let me know when you tested to get a BFP.  Thanks alot.