How long does implantation bleeding last

It has been 14 days since the start of my last period. The last few days I've had a darker, brownish-discharge that only shows up when I wipe - nothing requiring a pad. I don't know if I'm getting another period (which would be abnormally soon after the last one) or if this is implantation bleeding? I don't know if implantation bleeding is one day and then it is gone, or if it could be several days like I've been experiencing. Anyone know? Thanks! (and if it IS another period - if I should go to the Dr. - or wait it out to see if wierdness happens next month too. I'm normally fairly regular - sometimes shorter cycles - but not 14 days - sheesh). Thanks!
i have a question...i had sex about 5 days ago for the first time, it was 3 days before my period was suppose to end and then the day it was suppose to end and it was unprotected sex, though my boyfriend didn't come in me. But now i'm experiencing light pink bleeding, its in the form of a discharge so i'm not really sure what it is?? help??
ok i have a simliar problem... im 18 and im scared... i had my period regular on june 26 which lastd till july 3.... that whole time i was in florida... i returnd home on july 9 which that same night i had unprotectd sex wit my boyfriend..... everything was fine then the weekend that he stayd wit me july 16 till july 18 we had unprotectd sex...then on the night of the 18 i noticed i waas bleeding but i noticed it wasnt heavy...it was light and it was brownish pinkish purple...it lasted about 7-9 days which end around july 26 ..then i had sex on july 27 and my man noticed i was bleeding agen the same color.... i been gettin sick while driving in a car when going to fast... i been gettin sudden sharp pains in my lower stomach....does anyone kno wat this can be...does this mean im pregnant or am i been self influnced to believe it..
I actually had implantation bleeding on/off for about 4 days. I did not even know I was pregnant which is why I took another round of clomid. It was only when I wiped but was pink one day, alittle red the next and brown. I am now 10 weeks.
I had implantation bleeding, but it was only one time when I wiped and it was more bright red. I ended up miscarrying though, so I don't know how ordinary any of my pregnancy was. I don't think my progesterone levels were ever as high as they were supposed to, so maybe it is normal to bleed more with implantation. It could mean that it got good and burrowed.
crazybarbi3- better take a preg test......and no more unprotrcted sex....its too risky- use protection girl!!
i have been seeing spotting for over 5 days now. At first it was pink and then brown and now pink again. I took a pregnancy test at home and it came negative. We also moved this past weekend so i was doing a lot of work. My regular period was to start on the 18th but no heavy bleeding yet.

Does anyone know what this means. Could i be pregnant? we have been trying for 5 months

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community