How long does implantation bleeding last

It has been 14 days since the start of my last period. The last few days I've had a darker, brownish-discharge that only shows up when I wipe - nothing requiring a pad. I don't know if I'm getting another period (which would be abnormally soon after the last one) or if this is implantation bleeding? I don't know if implantation bleeding is one day and then it is gone, or if it could be several days like I've been experiencing. Anyone know? Thanks! (and if it IS another period - if I should go to the Dr. - or wait it out to see if wierdness happens next month too. I'm normally fairly regular - sometimes shorter cycles - but not 14 days - sheesh). Thanks!
i was ment to start my period on the 23rd off this month but i come on, on the 14th for only 2 days it was a brownish colour then light red and i still havent had a propa period could it be implantation bleeding,  me and my boyfriend have has unprotected sex for about 2months could i be pregnant please some body help
does anyone know how long implantation spotting lasts?
i am on bc and my period is always normal/ regular. but i started spotting brown days before my period was due and now it a small brown/ pink discharge and a little red but nothing like a period i ususally have medium to heavy flow using like 2 to 3 pads a day and now its like barely one pad and very light cramps, so this is nothing like a normal period to me. could that be implantation bleeding??
I too began spotting a few days before my period was to be due.  It's now been 3 days.  I initially had a few drops on my underwear October 2nd and it was a pinkish brown color, and light cramping.  I just figured I started my period early, but then the rest of the day, the flow never began.  I've just been spotting, and it's now a darker brownish color almost black.  It's not even enough to require me to wear a pad.  It's only evident when I wipe.  I took a HPT test, and the result was positive.

There is a chance what you are experiencing is implantation bleeding.  Good luck to you.
How long did the spotting last? I first noticed a very light pink discharge late 10/04 or early 10/5. Then I had brown spotting on 10/6 and again today on 10/7.  It is nothing that evenrequires a panty liner but it is evident when I wipe.This is my first cycle TTC and I have 3 older kids and never had implantation bleeding with them so I am trying to find all the information that I can about this.

I am also trying to keep myself from tkaing a HPT. Did your BFP come after the spotting stopped or were you still experiencing it when you took the test?
I had the first initial few drops of blood on the afternoon of oct 2nd.  I haven't had drops of bleeding after that, but now still have the leftover residue discharge from those few drops.  I still have very tiny amounts of the discharge that sometimes appears after wiping.  It's almost not even noticeable, or even visible.  It is dark brown almost black, like older blood.  I still have very mild cramping, and since the 2nd, I have felt like I am just about to begin my period.  From what I read, these are the first initial signs of pregnancy.  

When I took the HPT, it was the evening of the 2nd, the day I had the few drops of blood.  Since the 2nd, I have had no more drops of blood, just barely visible residue I presume is left over from the initial small bleeding that took place.

This is my first time at pregnancy, so everything is really new to me. Does this sound like anything you are experiencing?      

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community