How long does implantation bleeding last

It has been 14 days since the start of my last period. The last few days I've had a darker, brownish-discharge that only shows up when I wipe - nothing requiring a pad. I don't know if I'm getting another period (which would be abnormally soon after the last one) or if this is implantation bleeding? I don't know if implantation bleeding is one day and then it is gone, or if it could be several days like I've been experiencing. Anyone know? Thanks! (and if it IS another period - if I should go to the Dr. - or wait it out to see if wierdness happens next month too. I'm normally fairly regular - sometimes shorter cycles - but not 14 days - sheesh). Thanks!
This is also what I am experiencing. It was dark brown earlier with a tinge of pink, now it is gone-so it lasted about 2 1/2 days. I am still trying to hold off on testing. With the other 3 kids, I don't remember being able to get a positive until very close to my period. I have a 31 day cycle and AF is not due until 10/13. The wait is driving me crazy!
Have you taken a test yet??  Good luck I hope things turn out how you want them to.  You may be able to test now that you are expecting to have your period five days from now.  The test I used was clear blue.  Good luck!
I tested 6 times over the weekend. BFP!!!! BFP!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!
Congrats!!!  Very happy for you, and glad to hear the good news!  Good luck with everything!  :)
OK.. Well.. My boyfriend and I have a two year old little boy and we decided its time to try again!!

We have been trying since May... and since probably April i've been having light Ovulation bleeding.. light pink that only last 1-2 days. ( which is fine) However this month.. I got my last period on 10/08 .. and I had what I thought was ovulation bleeding that last couple days.. and today i wipe... and its a pretty lot of Dark brown discharge --- sorry if its too much info!!  Its way too early for implantation bleeding right? So do i call the dr? It def can't be my period. That shouldnt start for like another 12 days... crazy right?? any advise? or anyone with similar issues? any advise is appreciated
PLEASE HELP! I had sex for the first time (unprotected  :(   ) almost 3 weeks ago (Nov 30). It was about 10 days after my last day of bleeding.  The first week after sex nothing happened then at the end of week 2 I noticed I was bleeding. At first I thought it was menstrual or an STD (some clotting) so I took some azithromycin but its been about 7 days and now its brown, sometimes pink. Am I preganant?!?!?! Please help!

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community