How long does implantation bleeding last

It has been 14 days since the start of my last period. The last few days I've had a darker, brownish-discharge that only shows up when I wipe - nothing requiring a pad. I don't know if I'm getting another period (which would be abnormally soon after the last one) or if this is implantation bleeding? I don't know if implantation bleeding is one day and then it is gone, or if it could be several days like I've been experiencing. Anyone know? Thanks! (and if it IS another period - if I should go to the Dr. - or wait it out to see if wierdness happens next month too. I'm normally fairly regular - sometimes shorter cycles - but not 14 days - sheesh). Thanks!
Take into consideration that my answer was definitly an ignorant one.  =)  This will be my first baby.  I have heard soo many people with this fear right after having a baby.  

Your boobs are most likely sore from your milk drying up if you are not breast feeding.  My SIL had the WORST boob pains during that time!
nah i'm def breastfeeding so it's not that but i did start pumping to let my bf feed recentlly so maybe thats why but i don't know... it's like i'll feed him on one and the other will be sore.  not painfully, just but enough to notice
thanks. from all of the things i have been reading about implantation bleeding and spotting it sounds like what i am going through.  
Good luck! I still have no clue whats up with me because i don't know when i will get a AF or when i did ovulate, and my last AF was over 10 months ago so what the hell!!  
Thanks Im gunna need it. Wow thats a long time!! I am irregular so I dont know when my last pd was or when im due for the next one. it seems like im late but i dont know for sure.  Well I hope everything goes well for you and you get the answer you are looking for. Keep me posted :)
I'm going to test on friday i think, I'll let you know, and you do the same!

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community