I am about to have a baby...

I am about to have a baby in July and i have no idea on what all that i need to do and what all needs to be done. What all should i need to know on having a new born baby in my house?? And when should i stop feeding them every two hours?
I would suggest that you look for parenting classes in your area. They should have new born classes.  Those classes will be so helpful for a first time mother.
i agree and also talking to any friends who have got children.  no baby is the same.  i never went by every 2 hours.  i always fed on demand.  my eldest was every 2 hours but my youngest could take a lot in one go so he went longer before wanting the next feed.

but your midwifes and doctors should have been able to help you with these kind of questions and been able to point you in the right direction.

i was scared stiff the first time around and i was quite young but it is true, once your baby is born your mothering instincts will just kick in and you will know sweetie :-)  all the best x

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community