A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members
114123 tn?1289630070

I am pregnant! Praise God!

hello every one. I'm on hold with the lab to get my results for my pregnancy test. While I'm waiting...
Is diareah a symptom of pregnancy? I never get nasea or breast tenderness, but I had diareah with my first pregnancy, but not my second.
Man, how long will I be on hold???
Okay. I'm Pregnant. I knew it! Pray for me though, I conceived just 10 days after a m/c.
40 Responses
Great big congrats. NEXT 9MOS ARE GOING TO BE WONDERFUL.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Now just try to relax and enjoy the angel inside of you. God bless you and your family :)
Congratulations and lots of sticky dust to you!!!!
Congratulation,and may God richly bless you.
Congratulations!!  That's wonderful news!
Incredible news! Congrats and a happy and healthy 9 months to you. You give all of us that m/c hope!
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.