Women's Health: Postpartum Community

I am pregnant! Praise God!

hello every one. I'm on hold with the lab to get my results for my pregnancy test. While I'm waiting...
Is diareah a symptom of pregnancy? I never get nasea or breast tenderness, but I had diareah with my first pregnancy, but not my second.
Man, how long will I be on hold???
Okay. I'm Pregnant. I knew it! Pray for me though, I conceived just 10 days after a m/c.
Great big congrats. NEXT 9MOS ARE GOING TO BE WONDERFUL.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Now just try to relax and enjoy the angel inside of you. God bless you and your family :)
Congratulations and lots of sticky dust to you!!!!
Congratulation,and may God richly bless you.
Congratulations!!  That's wonderful news!
Incredible news! Congrats and a happy and healthy 9 months to you. You give all of us that m/c hope!