Women's Health: Postpartum Community

I had my baby girl

i havent been able 2 b on here since jan when i got laid off and i lost internet access but i got it back and i wanted 2 tell everyone that i had rory last friday after only 2 hrs of labor. i had her naturally she came so quick. shes 7 lb 9 oz and an angel. i hope everyone is well. ash
congrats to you!
congrats to you!  We have an April 08 Babies forum...check it out, it's located under the "P's".

Congrats again!
Congrats--sounds like the labor I had with both my girl, all natural and very quick:)
congrats!
Aw, congrats!  Enjoy your new little addition!
Youre lucky!! I was in labor with Jameson for 21 hours!!!!!  not fair!! :)
I've had 5 of my seven naturally, so I am feeling for ya there!!
Congrats! Hope you are feeling well and everything is good!!
Congrats - glad you are both ok.  Glad to have you back!!