Women's Health: Postpartum Community

I think I might be pregnant.

I have been on the pill for about a year now and this month I forgot my pills and missed the first week. Then I missed two pills in the second week. Terrible I know. My partner and I have been having sex all month. Everyday the week that I forgot to take my pills, without protection. We also had sex the second week. I did not make up my pill right, I just started taking the second week oh pills. Now about one week until my period is due I've had light, brown spotting that only lasted an hour. And I've been a little nauseous. I know it's possible to spot when you miss pills and I know 30% of woman expirence implantation bleeding, could that be what I'm expirencing? or could it just be because I missed pills two weeks ago?

I appreciate your help!
worried....
shannon
why is it always that girls just happen to forget their pills and choose not to use protection the same days they have sex?

just take a test!