Women's Health: Postpartum Community

I think i might be pregnant?

So I had sex with this guy and we used a condom and it was safe. I got my period every month so far, and i tried birth control for a month but stopped it. Dur ring that time i gained weight but i just thought it was because of the pill. But then my gums started bleeding when i brushed my teeth, and i haven't gained much weight at all but i have some. And my boobs have gotten larger and harder and my hips have def gotten wider. Also the last few days i have been feeling very sick. And last night i had such bad pains in my stomach i was screaming. I honestly don't know what to do. I could be 3 to 4 months, which is my last time having sex, or i could be about to have a baby at 8 or 9 months and just not gained much weight. I honestly haven't had that much pain before as last night. My throat hurts ALLOT, but i don't know if that has anything to do with that. Help?
If you're having a period every month, the odds of pregnancy are very slim. You cannot (except in rare cases) have them both together. It would also be very slim if you use protection each time as well. How long ago did you stop BC. It can cause odd symptoms that many women mistake for pregnancy. If you were 8 or 9 months pregnant, you would know it.