Women's Health: Postpartum Community

I think i might be pregnant but i have a light period.

About a week ago i started getting lower abdomen cramps and im still getting them, there just gettin a little worse well two days ago i went to urinate and when i wiped it had blood on the toilet paper well i figured it would be my period so i put a tampon in and waiting till the late evening to check it and the tampon had no blood on it at all . So that worried me because it never happened before well 2 days later my period came on but ever sence then its been really light . thats not usual for me so i bought 2 pregnancy test one was invalid and other one came back negative . well im still having lower abdominal cramps and my lower back also hurts. Could i still be pregnant?
I think you should go to the doctor if you do not start getting regular periods . i had light periods, lower adomonal pain , pain on my sides, and my lower back and i had an ovarian cyst. you may not have this maybe you have another problem or just had a light period.