Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

I think i might be pregnant but i have a light period.

About a week ago i started getting lower abdomen cramps and im still getting them, there just gettin a little worse well two days ago i went to urinate and when i wiped it had blood on the toilet paper well i figured it would be my period so i put a tampon in and waiting till the late evening to check it and the tampon had no blood on it at all . So that worried me because it never happened before well 2 days later my period came on but ever sence then its been really light . thats not usual for me so i bought 2 pregnancy test one was invalid and other one came back negative . well im still having lower abdominal cramps and my lower back also hurts. Could i still be pregnant?
1 Responses
I think you should go to the doctor if you do not start getting regular periods . i had light periods, lower adomonal pain , pain on my sides, and my lower back and i had an ovarian cyst. you may not have this maybe you have another problem or just had a light period.
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.