Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

IT'S A.....

GIRL!!  We are so excited!  I need help on baby names though.  Dh and I really like the name Jillian.  Any other ideas would be great.  Thanks!
8 Responses
CONGRATS!! I am having a girl too. Shes due Oct 4th. We are naming her Alyssa.... I'm still not too sure on a middle name right now... I'm not sure I like the one her daddy picked out..... he just doesn't know it yet.
Congratulations!  A little girl will be so precious!  I am due with a girl on July 29th, but they are going to induce at 37 weeks.

I think Jillian is a beautiful name.  My DD will be Anna Claire.  Good luck to you.
Yes Jillian is pretty. I get to find out what I'm having tomorrow, if the little angel lets me see! If we have a boy, his name will be Gavin. If it's a girl, her name will be Camryn. Just two names we have ALWAYS liked.
179647 tn?1205350636
I do like the name Jillian.  My daughters name is Alissa Ann.  
congraaats! it is wonderfull to have a baby girl, julian is great but i love julie more, as it means beautiful in french. any way julian is very nice.
COngrats! I love being a mommy to a little girl...I can't wait to find out what I am having in a few weeks!
wow! Lots of girls coming up...congratulations!
I'm having a boy, but had names picked out for both before I found out the sex.

Girl: Cailyn Jalissa

Boy: Dominick Aiden

Looks like I will have to go with Aiden, but am very excited since DH's family has 6 granddaughters and NO boys.

Congrats on your little girl!
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.