Women's Health: Postpartum Community

If you dont have sore or tender breast, can you still feel quick sharp stabbing pains?

I am now 25 days late on my period. My last period was on May 29. i have taken to 3 htp before preggo test and show negative. But i have been feeling more tired, some every now and then nausea, mild cramping, some time feel bloated, gassy ( sorry TMI) extreme lower back pain, and quick sharp stabbing pains in my breast is that normal? I dont have soreness in breast. I will be going to dr soon to get a blood test cuz i still have not got my period and i have never been this late. Any advice or past expirences? I would really appreciate it! thanx in advance
HI, Make sure you do your pregnancy test first thing in the morning when you get up. Make sure you have followed the instuctions properly. I know I have wrecked more than one test. I would definately get blood tests done. Do you have a huge amount of stress at the moment or loss of weight. These things amy also contribute to a late period. Good Luck Take care
no i dont seem to be stressing out at the moment.. no loss weight either.. i had a urine test dont by planned parenthood and it came out negative. i really dont know why. im confused.. thx for the advise ... :)