Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Implantation or early pregnancy symptoms.

Hello all,
I suppose being pregnant and naturally become worried and nervous. It is my first time having strange signs and symptoms like being constantly sleepy, sore low back as well as pressure or pulling sensation in my low abdomen. My period is due 10-12 days however it feels like it
So your af is not due for another 10-12 days?  It's hard to tell, did you take a hpt.  That's the only way to tell.  In the mean time, I hope this is your month.
Well, I was so excited this month, I thought I had all the symptoms, and got a neg result. I did test early though. Today is 12 dpo according to cm. Do you think I may still have a chance for a bfp or have most of you tested positive at this point? I used cheap tests and expensive ones. Any thoughts?
Sorry Lilia, I meant to post this separately. I was reading your question and it sounded just like me. I do know the symptoms play tricks on you dont they? I hope everything works out for you.
Thank you so much to everyone who took place in discussion of my topic. I really appreciate all your comments and will wait longer for the expected result. At the same time I wish you best of luck as well. Lilia
...hello again, just as an info to know...what is a chance of getting pregnant from pre-ejaculation as well as possibly getting pregnant on 13th day of cycle? Thank you all for your replies. Lilia
Usually you don't ovulate much before 14 days before your expected AF. So if you AF isn't due for another 10 to 12 days you probably just ovulated. You should wait until AFTER your period is due and test to get the best result.
It's possible to get pregnant from pre-ejaculate.  (It has sperm in it.)  It's possible also to ovulate on the 13th day of the month.  Annie
Thank you Annie... For the past two years me and my husband did not use any ''protection'' but pull out method and now decided it's time to have a baby. However, all those times during two years I never got pregnant even if there were pre-ejaculation chances. I hope it does not mean much because now we try properly and if it will not work I would assume there is something serious out there.
As I've already stated my period is due 25th of May and I hope to be (+) ...only because I feel a bit different then usual, mostly dizzy and sleepy, nausea comes and goes but also strong back ache and headache, some tight feelings in the lower abd, bubs just started getting heavier and sore...WHAT IS IT ??? just body tricks or ?
I REALLY hope that you are pregnant, and I don't want to discourage, BUT I had ALL the pregnancy symptoms and was NOT pregnant. I did not even know that many of them were pregnancy symptoms or I did but didn't know you could get them so early. I apparently just had extreme PMS, which I have NEVER had since I only have a period about 3 times a year I had only experienced cramps, fatigue, irritability, and fatty food cravings during those few times I had a period. But I really thought I was pregnant, because my body felt more different than ever. I had spotting a few days after ovulation; EXTREME fatigue - my arms/head/legs felt heavy weigthed, tired like I had the flu; CONSTANT state of dizziness; I was constipated-very rare for me I am very regular- which caused mild hemmorhoids; frequent urination- one night I couldn't sleep because I was going to pee every 1/2 hour; VERY moody, weepy, irritable; my breasts had swollen and I had an occasional stabbing pain in them; I couln't eat much without feeling sick & a lot of burning heartburn after eating a small amount of food, about the only thing I felt comfortable eating was chocolate; and I woke up several mornings feeling nauseated, even gagging after coughing or smelling stong smells like the vets office or a cigg. smoke stench; my period was also late - all the tests said negative & the blood test was the negative that I actually listened to. They found no levels of hcg in my blood. I got a yeast infection and started my period the night I inserted the miconazole to treat it. I am very frustrated now because I am not ovulating at all according to OPK, and my ovaries are hurting sooo bad like I am getting the follicular cysts again. So for some reason I guess my follicles aren't rupturing AGAIN, not ovulating- very painful. I will be at the doctor for my annual visit and hopefully we'll get it figured out. I am learning that this is a VERY difficult task trying to become pregnant. It came so easily for everyone in my family or circle of friends. I am the only one who has been experiencing problems - it is frustrating. I wish you the best of luck & hope that we will both soon be posting our BFP's!!! Best wishes to all!
When we were ttc-ing the most, it always frosted the heck out of me that some teenagers get pg in the back seat of a car but I couldn't do it even though I was ready and willing.  Probably this is nature's way of preparing you for the ironies of raising a child. :)  Do talk to your doc about what could be making your periods so infrequent -- if your periods aren't coming, your ovulation isn't (or the other way around), and maybe you can take steps with your general health to make this all more regular.  GOOD LUCK! You'll get there, I'm sure.
... question ...
when is the earliest time for hpt? I am not so sure if I should wait till my due day May 25 or do it even after or before. Once I waisted 3 tests and the week after due date I got my period. I am so confused now and think it's only because I really wont to be pregnant.
Best of luck to all of you ... Lilia