A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members
102086 tn?1190509446

Inducing

Well I go in today at 3:00 to start the induction processes.  They are going to give me cervadel today and start the pit tomorrow.  My offical due date is Dec. 10th.  I am a little nervous about this because almost four weeks ago they estamated her at 7 pounds already.  My daughter was 7lbs4oz and got stuck.  I hope I don't end up with an emergency c-section.  Wish me luck.  Go luck to all those mommies to be and Sticky Baby Dust to all the TTCers.  I will update as soon as I can.  By the way it is suppose to be a girl.  Her name will be Sierra Rose.
5 Responses
Pretty name! Good luck you will do fine:) I was induced and it was an absolute DREAM! Congrats!
146191 tn?1236877812
good luck to you! if you don't mind me asking, how far along are you and when did they make the decision to induce?

i'm sure you are very excited :o)
Congrats and good luck on a short, safe delivery!!!!!  How exciting for you :)
131073 tn?1252450852
Congratulations girl! You are going to do great! Bet you can't wait to see that little angle's face :o) We will be thinking of you
Good Luck and Congradulations! I'm keeping you in my prayers today! Hope all goes well=)
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.