Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Inducing

Well I go in today at 3:00 to start the induction processes.  They are going to give me cervadel today and start the pit tomorrow.  My offical due date is Dec. 10th.  I am a little nervous about this because almost four weeks ago they estamated her at 7 pounds already.  My daughter was 7lbs4oz and got stuck.  I hope I don't end up with an emergency c-section.  Wish me luck.  Go luck to all those mommies to be and Sticky Baby Dust to all the TTCers.  I will update as soon as I can.  By the way it is suppose to be a girl.  Her name will be Sierra Rose.
Pretty name! Good luck you will do fine:) I was induced and it was an absolute DREAM! Congrats!
good luck to you! if you don't mind me asking, how far along are you and when did they make the decision to induce?

i'm sure you are very excited :o)
Congrats and good luck on a short, safe delivery!!!!!  How exciting for you :)
Congratulations girl! You are going to do great! Bet you can't wait to see that little angle's face :o) We will be thinking of you
Good Luck and Congradulations! I'm keeping you in my prayers today! Hope all goes well=)