Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Is it period, pregnancy, or ecpotic pregnancy

Hi everyone, I never done this before, but I will try my best to explain my predicament. I started my period on Wednesday the 1st of July by that Sunday on the 5th I was off. On that very same day me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex in which he excrected semen in me. I have a very hectic work schedule so by the time I took Plan B it was already 5 hours past the 72 hour marker. For the past two weeks I have been experiencing alot of changes, such as sore and swollen breast, nausea, bloated, and mood swings. All these symptoms are common to my period, which should start by the end of this week. I took two pregnancy test and both were negative. The reason for this post is that last night I noticed red brownish discharge when I went to the restroom and I started having some light cramping and feeling exhausted alittle bit afterward. I also been having some back pain. I thought it was my period,but I only see red brownish discharge when I use the restrooom. I would really appreciate all the help and advice I can get. Thank you.
You had unprotected sex the last day of your period, most women ovulate about 2 weeks after their period, plus you took plan B (I'm not sure how effective it is after the 72hr mark) but you're most likely not pregnant. You can test with a FRER test 5 days before your missed period, or wait until your period is due/missed and test.
you took plan b late, it was after 72 hours...so i would figure its basically not effective so you cant really count that.

its not likely you were ovulating when you had unprotected sex

but anytime you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant

dont bother with early pregnancy tests the accuracy rate is not high and its best to wait till you actually miss your period to get an accurate reading.

your claiming to be feeling pregnancy symptoms a week after you had sex....wich is only a week after your period was. not likely for you to be feeling pregnancy sypmtoms the week after your period as well as the same week you were due to ovulate

brown blood is old blood...and what you experienced can just be old blood left over from your period

take a test when your period due
Hmmm....its hard to say as I have been preg 4 times (all m/c though) and my preg symtoms have always started within the week and half that I conceived. I am very sensitive to my body....perhaps from my history.

I would say perhaps that pill is working and kinda interfering with a maybe implantation process? Or maybe its bringing the period on. I DID take that pill twice in my life and I think I had the same thing...gosh...I cannot believe that pill is almost 10 years old now..LOL...I remember when politics were fighting against it.

I have been told I had two ectopics before although i have never felt any pain. Just sharp stabbing pains in the cervix and backache and cramping and brown stuff as well via toilet usage....but I often wonder if this was just a cop-out answer the docs gave me to disguise a blood-clot disorder. As I never had actually side pain nor a surgery as my body took care of itself. I guess they said etopic cause they never  saw a sac. and from my hcg levels... I dont know. But I hope this is helpful to you.