Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Is it possible?

Hello everyone.  I had a baby in May and I was on all the time before and during my pregnancy.  I haven't had much of a chance to come on since I had her but I looked through some posts and it is great to hear from everyone again.  I have a question.  Could I get pregant if I am on BC, but I had been taking a anibiotic for a UTI and had sex, he came before I did and pulled out, he wiped off and we started back again.  I know this is a crazy question but it is botthering me.  I hope everyone is doing great and thanks for all the help!
anything is possible... but to be honest I would be just as confused as you are... very tricky situation. dont know
I think there is a chance that you can get pregnant when you are on an antibiotic. I know someone that was on BC and was put on an antibiotic for an ear infection and she ended up pregnant. Your BF doesn't have to "finish" to get you pregnant. When you are having sex there is always pre-*** that leaks out so there is always the chance you can get pregnant. I guess all you can do is wait it out and see if you get a period and if you are late just take a pregnancy test. I hope everything works out for you.

xoxox,
Danielle