Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Is it possible?

Hello everyone.  I had a baby in May and I was on all the time before and during my pregnancy.  I haven't had much of a chance to come on since I had her but I looked through some posts and it is great to hear from everyone again.  I have a question.  Could I get pregant if I am on BC, but I had been taking a anibiotic for a UTI and had sex, he came before I did and pulled out, he wiped off and we started back again.  I know this is a crazy question but it is botthering me.  I hope everyone is doing great and thanks for all the help!
2 Responses
anything is possible... but to be honest I would be just as confused as you are... very tricky situation. dont know
232328 tn?1207093671
I think there is a chance that you can get pregnant when you are on an antibiotic. I know someone that was on BC and was put on an antibiotic for an ear infection and she ended up pregnant. Your BF doesn't have to "finish" to get you pregnant. When you are having sex there is always pre-*** that leaks out so there is always the chance you can get pregnant. I guess all you can do is wait it out and see if you get a period and if you are late just take a pregnancy test. I hope everything works out for you.

xoxox,
Danielle
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.