Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

Is this normal?????

I'm so tired and frustrated!!! DD gets sick every 4-5 weeks!!  She is running a fever again, has a wet cough and a runny nose.  She was just sick in the beginning of December and in the end of October bofore that.  I'm beginning to wonder if I'm doing something wrong.  She is not in daycare so she cannot be getting it from the other kids.  She rarely comes in contact with other kids (other than her brother who also stays home full time).  What the heck is going on???  
1 Responses
93532 tn?1349370450
Wow, have you had her evaluated for RSV? CJ was very similar as a newborn, turns out when we all went to get out flu shots when he was an infant, he picked up RSV, which is essentially a persistent cold in infants and generally only causes problems with preemies or otherwise immunosuppressed infants. His simply presented as a persistent slew of cold symptoms and a chronic productive cough.

Anyway, it caused me a great deal of grief, though admittedly CJ seemed less bothered by it than I was.
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.