Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Is this normal?????

I'm so tired and frustrated!!! DD gets sick every 4-5 weeks!!  She is running a fever again, has a wet cough and a runny nose.  She was just sick in the beginning of December and in the end of October bofore that.  I'm beginning to wonder if I'm doing something wrong.  She is not in daycare so she cannot be getting it from the other kids.  She rarely comes in contact with other kids (other than her brother who also stays home full time).  What the heck is going on???  
Wow, have you had her evaluated for RSV? CJ was very similar as a newborn, turns out when we all went to get out flu shots when he was an infant, he picked up RSV, which is essentially a persistent cold in infants and generally only causes problems with preemies or otherwise immunosuppressed infants. His simply presented as a persistent slew of cold symptoms and a chronic productive cough.

Anyway, it caused me a great deal of grief, though admittedly CJ seemed less bothered by it than I was.