Women's Health: Postpartum Community

I've had my period for over a week and I bleed in the morning only.

I am on the patch, started it in July. yes I am sexually active. Recently my periods have been lasting two weeks long, I've been to the doctors and went for a virginal ultra sound, and they found nothing. Every morning i have been bleeding but it seems to stop and for the rest of the day I don't bleed. Even when I'm playing volleyball still nothing. But the next morning always bleed
That's a pain!  Perhaps the patch isn't the best option for you as it is causing your hormones to not react well.  Talk to your doctor.