Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health: Postpartum Community
26.1k Members

I've had my period for over a week and I bleed in the morning only.

I am on the patch, started it in July. yes I am sexually active. Recently my periods have been lasting two weeks long, I've been to the doctors and went for a virginal ultra sound, and they found nothing. Every morning i have been bleeding but it seems to stop and for the rest of the day I don't bleed. Even when I'm playing volleyball still nothing. But the next morning always bleed
1 Responses
973741 tn?1342346373
That's a pain!  Perhaps the patch isn't the best option for you as it is causing your hormones to not react well.  Talk to your doctor.  
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.