Women's Health: Postpartum Community

I've stopped pumping and nursing for a week now

I had my third child at 32 weeks gestation, I started pumping every 2 hours and was pumping about 10 oz everytime I would pump. Well my supply had slowly decreased to the point where I wasn't getting anything. :( So I've now stopped doing everything for a week and my little girl got RSV. Which really breaks my heart and I now want to try to start breastfeeding again. I've tried fenugreek, drinking lots of water and pumping constantly but nothing seems to work. Is it too late?? Or can I still get my milk back?
Did your breasts become solid yet...and go through the painful period? If so...i think they are dried up.
Not sure though....
I stopped nursing once I became pregnant again and I never had the uncomfortable drying up period. It just stopped..but that could have been due to the pregnancy.
Sometimes, depending on how old your baby is, you can re-lactate. I would talk to your doctor and call a lactation consultant. Can your baby latch? She will be much better at getting that supply back than a pump.

What kind of pump are you using?