Hi ladies. My current situation is this: my husband has just agreed to try for baby #2 this summer. Don't get me wrong, I'm beyond thrilled, but my first is only 19 months and I don't know how he will do. He's been around lots of babies (I work at a daycare and he comes with me) and he loves them but he does not like to share me. We also live in a 2 bedroom home and are unable to move at this time. I guess I'm just curious in whether we are making the right decision or not. Is anyone else in a similar boat? I don't know where else to go to talk this out. I don't want to tell people and then jinx it. We tried for over a year with our first.