Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Just curious :)

Hi ladies. My current situation is this: my husband has just agreed to try for baby #2 this summer. Don't get me wrong, I'm beyond thrilled, but my first is only 19 months and I don't know how he will do. He's been around lots of babies (I work at a daycare and he comes with me) and he loves them but he does not like to share me. We also live in a 2 bedroom home and are unable to move at this time. I guess I'm just curious in whether we are making the right decision or not. Is anyone else in a similar boat? I don't know where else to go to talk this out. I don't want to tell people and then jinx it. We tried for over a year with our first.
I tried over a year with my first and got pregnant with baby number 2 when my son was 19 months. We're renting two rooms right now and moving into a two bedroom townhouse at the end of July. It's not ideal but we wanted kids close in age and we're thrilled for everything to come. Even with all the stress and struggling, I couldn't be happier. I guess my point is, if it's what YOU BOTH want then don't let any of the what ifs stop you because the what ifs rarely matter or happen. Good luck mama and it only took 4 months of trying for this one.