Women's Health: Postpartum Community

Lare period after copper IUD removal

I had my copper IUD removed on the 4th november the day before my period ended, i always have 28 day cycles and was due my period on the 29th November and it has not come i have taken a first response pregnancy test today 1 day late and negative, i feel poorly and keep cramping through most of the day everyday for the past 10 days, when would i expect my period as i thought the copper IUD did not affect your normal cycles
It could be just your body adjusting. Is wait a week and take another hpt. Try taking it first thing in the morning. If that comes back negative, I would chalk it up to your body adjusting...I never had an iud, but have friends who had. They said they went a little haywire after theirs were removed.
Hey. Iv had the IUD copper removed 2 months ago and i had my period 3 weeks later. Only the hormonal one will mess up ur periods. If u havent had a period it very liky u are pregnant if u are getting a negative pregnancy responce, and still no period go to ur gp straifht away as u maybe having a ectopic pregnancy x