Low HCG Level?

Hi!  I went to the doctor to confirm my prgenancy on Friday, and I was 5 weeks and 2 days.  My HCG level was 2443.  Is that high or low?  I am finding a mixture of both responses on the internet.
I should also probably add that I was only late on my period by a week....not sure if that makes a difference
I think that sounds great. Don't worry about a thing. Are they going to take it again to see if it doubles?  That would be the true test.  Congratulations!
I go in for an ultrasound on Tuesday

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health: Postpartum Community